1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Will Very Merry Muppet Christmas be shown in Australia?

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by No1MuppetFan, Dec 5, 2002.

1. No1MuppetFan

No1MuppetFan Member

Does anyone know if It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, will be shown on T.V. or released on VHS or DVD? :confused:
  2. Comical_DrBob

Comical_DrBob New Member

I wish it was too,but we could get it in a couple of years you know what its like here,things come on overseas then we don't get them in Australia for about a year later or never at all.
    Comical_DrBob
  3. No1MuppetFan

No1MuppetFan Member

Maybe if we find out who owns the rights to it in Australia, we could e-mail them or ring them up and ask them whats going on with it's release?
    Ay ideas who owns the rights?:confused:
  4. Comical_DrBob

Comical_DrBob New Member

sorry the reply is late.
    that would be a good idea but I don't think they'll play it now but we could still find out for next year.
  5. Movies205

Movies205 New Member

6. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

I know most of you probably already know this but thought I would make sure. This Special is coming out on DVD sometime in November here in Australia. :)