Win a FREE copy of Street Gang tonight on the forums!

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
That's right kids! I'll be recording an interview this evening with Michael Davis, author of the highly acclaimed book "Street Gang: The Complete History of Sesame Street". During the course of our interview I'll put up a new post right here in the On The Web section of the forums with the title "It's On! Win Street Gang RIGHT NOW!". Once that post is up, the first person to reply wins an autographed copy of the book! It's that simple.

Get ready, and look for my "It's On!" post between 8:00 and 8:15PM EASTERN TIME.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oooooh! This is SO exciting, Steve! I'm definitely throwing my hat into the ring in an attempt to win this. I would love to add another piece to my "autographed books won on The MuppetCast collection." :wink: What a fun idea! Now you've got me all excited! :excited:

MangoMoon

Reaction score
# 2 again?

:sympathy:
:boo: BOOOO!

Aw, who am I kidding, I love the muppet cast. :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I know that Michael Davis had offered to send an autograph to put on the book if people ordered on the official Street Gang website back when it was released, and there seemed to be some other autograph contests and such in the past... But is it really a big deal to have a book about Sesame Street (or Jim Henson or the Muppets) autographed by the author? I would much rather have an autograph from somebody who worked on the actual show, as opposed to somebody outside the company who wrote a book about the show.