1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Win a Kermit and Piggy Prototype Wedding Set!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Phillip, Feb 10, 2003.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Earlier today we made the announcement of how you can win the prototype Kermit and Piggy wedding set that was donated by Ken Lilly. Find out all the details below...

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5607

Let us know what you think about this special giveaway graciously donated by Ken Lilly from Palisades Toys.
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Wow - go Ken ! Thats very good of him indeed - fantastic news !
  3. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

Wow! That was really nice of Ken! If only I could enter....
  4. radionate

radionate New Member

Thats wonderful! Thanks to Ken for making this possible.
  5. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

COOL!! Thanks Ken!!
  6. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

That's very kind Ken, makes me glad i didn't win yet, but i'm very bad at this game, it's fun though!

Zack)Rowlf the,Dog.
  7. SNLIM

SNLIM New Member

incredible news! ken is so great! too bad i can't have the chance to win it :(
  8. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I knew Ken would finally cave in to giving out the Wedding figures! Good job my man!
  9. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

ok now i just gota win!

Sarah
  10. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

So who won this thing? Anybody know?
  11. SNLIM

SNLIM New Member

phil hasn't included it in a birthday prize package yet, but you never know today could be the day!
  12. Raech

Raech Member

I dunno. But I would love to have one for my wedding. Kevin (my guy) proposed to me on Feb 13th (my birthday was Feb 16th).

BTW, I can hardly wait for the Chef's play set. I wish I could get the lobster banditos bundled separately (not wild about the exclusive Chef).

I am walking on cloud 9 right now we are so happy. Going to move back to his home town of Louisville, KY in the next few months too. MMmmmm more 5 star restaurants than you can shake a stick at.:D
  13. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations to Scott (scarecroe) who won the wedding set yesterday. Special thanks to Ken for donating such a wonderful prize to conclude our birthday celebration.
  14. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

And here's adding my thanks in there as well :excited:
  15. Walker Boh

Walker Boh New Member

Congrats, scarecroe! :)
  16. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Congrats scott! I'm glad a Muppet fan that we all know won the wedding set rather then just someone who just signed up. i mean welcome to the fourm and all to them;-) but we have all known scott on MC.:)

Hey?!!?????????? Phil, did you forget? today is day 29 of have your cake and muppets too, what are the times the cake will be hidden today?;) just kidding!

Even thougth i didn't win as well we all can't win, it sure was nice of everyone that took part of setting up this giveaway!

Zack)Rowlf the, besides we all won these great muppet smileys!!!:excited: :flirt: D:sympathy:g
  17. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Plus I got a fiance out of it, so it is *all* good!

:flirt: :D :flirt:
  18. Luke

Luke Active Member

Hey Now - He is still considering MY proposal as well !

Anyway yeah Congrats Scott, really really incredibly pleased that someone we actually KNOW who does actually bother to come here other than for free stuff won the big prize !

Also i think it has to be said a big thank you to Phil and Cindy for organising this one very well, and also devoting their own time and money to the cause. I hope it got a lot of people more familiar with the site and also some of the new people decide to revisit us. Be good to see some more competitions in the future, it'd be great if they could be enhanced to include some 'muppet fan' element to it (like answering a question or the poem thing in 'Ode to Rowlf'). Lots of competiton sites and college groups and things out there who'll take home the free bacon but not come back to sample the juicy frogs legs on offer !
  19. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Sorry buddy, there was never any contest :cool: It would seem that I've led you astray for the purposes of a cheap joke. Besides, Jessica's already booked a hall... among other things :halo:

Hey, who needs a diamond when a guy's got a Kermit and Piggy Wedding Prototype Set to offer?
  20. Luke

Luke Active Member

OK Jessica wins, i would never have offered 'other things' !

:eek: