Win a Kermit and Piggy Prototype Wedding Set!

SNLIM

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
So who won this thing? Anybody know?
phil hasn't included it in a birthday prize package yet, but you never know today could be the day!

Raech

Reaction score
I dunno. But I would love to have one for my wedding. Kevin (my guy) proposed to me on Feb 13th (my birthday was Feb 16th).

BTW, I can hardly wait for the Chef's play set. I wish I could get the lobster banditos bundled separately (not wild about the exclusive Chef).

I am walking on cloud 9 right now we are so happy. Going to move back to his home town of Louisville, KY in the next few months too. MMmmmm more 5 star restaurants than you can shake a stick at.:big_grin:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations to Scott (scarecroe) who won the wedding set yesterday. Special thanks to Ken for donating such a wonderful prize to conclude our birthday celebration.

scarecroe

Reaction score
And here's adding my thanks in there as well :excited:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Congrats scott! I'm glad a Muppet fan that we all know won the wedding set rather then just someone who just signed up. i mean welcome to the fourm and all to them;-) but we have all known scott on MC.:smile:

Hey?!!?????????? Phil, did you forget? today is day 29 of have your cake and muppets too, what are the times the cake will be hidden today?:wink: just kidding!

Even thougth i didn't win as well we all can't win, it sure was nice of everyone that took part of setting up this giveaway!

Zack)Rowlf the, besides we all won these great muppet smileys!!!:excited: :flirt: D:sympathy:g

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Congrats scott! I'm glad a Muppet fan that we all know won the wedding set rather then just someone who just signed up. i mean welcome to the fourm and all to them;-) but we have all known scott on MC.:smile:

Plus I got a fiance out of it, so it is *all* good!

:flirt: :big_grin: :flirt:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
Plus I got a fiance out of it, so it is *all* good!
Hey Now - He is still considering MY proposal as well !

Anyway yeah Congrats Scott, really really incredibly pleased that someone we actually KNOW who does actually bother to come here other than for free stuff won the big prize !

Also i think it has to be said a big thank you to Phil and Cindy for organising this one very well, and also devoting their own time and money to the cause. I hope it got a lot of people more familiar with the site and also some of the new people decide to revisit us. Be good to see some more competitions in the future, it'd be great if they could be enhanced to include some 'muppet fan' element to it (like answering a question or the poem thing in 'Ode to Rowlf'). Lots of competiton sites and college groups and things out there who'll take home the free bacon but not come back to sample the juicy frogs legs on offer !

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Hey Now - He is still considering MY proposal as well !
Sorry buddy, there was never any contest :cool: It would seem that I've led you astray for the purposes of a cheap joke. Besides, Jessica's already booked a hall... among other things :halo:

Hey, who needs a diamond when a guy's got a Kermit and Piggy Wedding Prototype Set to offer?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
Besides, Jessica's already booked a hall... among other things :halo:
OK Jessica wins, i would never have offered 'other things' !

:eek: