1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Win a White Tuxedo Rowlf!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by killertoys, Apr 13, 2004.

1. killertoys New Member

then you better get on over here and answer these trivia questions...http://www.killertoys.com/contest.php

Killertoys.com is proud to announce its next great contest...from now until May 2 2004 you can come on over to the above mentioned link and answer some Great Muppet Trivia Questions...for each entry that has all the questions answered correctly...there name will be entered and on May 3rd 2004...one lucky winner will be announced...good luck and plaease only enter once...oh yeah and dont forget to stop by and check out some of the great toys we have at www.killertoys.com

Joe and the crew at www.killertoys.com
  2. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I entered, thanks for posting this here. I also ordered my Ghost of Sam Arrow figure from you all, very affordable! :)
  3. rexcrk Active Member

Neat contest! Some of them I knew (Jim's middle name, Crazy Harry's original name, the sweet nothing Kermit whispers to Piggy), some I wasn't totally sure of (like Kermit's collar points), and some kind of had me stumped (Kermit's best man :confused: ) Oh well! It would be awesome if I won! :)

and btw, is that site reliable? Because (OMG!) they have series 1 Bunsen and series 2 Floyd and Fozzie! Maybe if I get cash, I'd like to order from them! :D
  4. Fozzie Bear Moderator

The best man question actually got me. I started to put down one character, but he was going to play minister, so I chose the character I thought it would be.
  5. The Narrator New Member

I'll let you know if the site's reliable in a week or so. They had Adventure Kermit and some great prices on a few others I'd been missing. I had to order! So, if anyone's wary, just use me as their pig from New Guinie and I'll review the shipping time/packaging quality/etc. once everything arrives. :D
  6. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I suppose nobody read my post above. So, I'm quoting me here!
  7. rexcrk Active Member

Well, I'm asking if it's reliable not affordable ;) .... but I guess technically your saying the same thing so... nevermind! :crazy:
  8. Beth C Active Member

I entered the contest.. and I hope I win!!!! The questions didn't seem to hard, except the last one. I watched the VHS, and then the DVD and both times KERMIT was ALONE at the ALTAR. :confused:

I never seem to win anything tho. :(

There wasn't an age limit, so my daughter and son entered as well.

(Just watch.. one of THEM will win) :rolleyes:

Here's hoping for a stroke of luck.

~Beth C
  9. The Narrator New Member

Well, I got my Muppet MTI toys and Adventure Kermit today (a week after ordering them) and everything is in perfect condition--including the packaging (as I know that matters to some). So, yeah, great prices and turnaround on the items. KillerToys is the first toy store in quite a while that's made it to my favorite list--and coming from me, that is saying something, I'm not generally monogamous with merchandise markets.