Win A White Tuxedo Rowlf!

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Sorry if this is stupid or repetative from anywhere else, but are CC Members going to have access to this or is this a "press" exclusive.

Grant

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I expect this will be a lot like Wizard World East's Dr Teeth where our only chance to get it is through Ebay, or web-giveaways like the above. It almost certainly wont be for sale outright from the club, but I guess there's always the chance they may lotto it off like Holiday Kermit, or have some sort of giveaway, ala Invisible Beaker

BAZ

Reaction score
I'm guessing the rule of thumb is:

If they are giving the figure away, CC will not have a chance to buy one. (ex: Holiday Kermit, White Tux Rowlf and the wedding set)

If they are selling the figure, CC will be offered the chance to buy one (ex: Vanishing Cream Beaker, Invisable Fozzie and Tour Animal)

WW Dr. Teeth was the exception to the rule because it as before CC existed.

But that's just my guess....

GWGumby

Reaction score
Ken just responded on the Palisades forum that very little White Tux Rowlfs are left over after Toy Fair. There aren't enough of them to offer to CC members.

And yes, industry giveaways are not part of the CC membership. It pretty much depends on supply as to whether they will be offered at all (such as Holiday Kermit).

redmans

Reaction score
Thanks for pointing this out to the board. I hope I win, but if I don't I hope someone around here does! :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, isn't that spiffied up?

If you had a wedding set, Rowlf could play the minister!

FOZ