1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Wind up Dancing Muppets

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppetperson, Dec 24, 2012.

1. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Just seen that there are wind up dancing Muppets out, that nobody has mentioned.Does anybody know about these? Are there only Gonzo and Kermit?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MuppetGuy75 and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  2. muppetperson

Just came across Animal.Judging by the packaging, it must be just the 3 of them.
    [​IMG]

FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  3. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

Yeah I know about them There sold in Debenhams in the UK theres Kermit, Gonzo, Animal :)

4. muppetperson

I have to get the set.Waiting to see how much Forbidden Planet will charge on shipping.
    Anybody know of a good place on line to buy them with discounts or free shipping?
    FP have them for GBP5.99 each.

5. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

We could trade? Email me!

6. muppetperson

Thanks, Wozza. Just waiting to hear back from FB.If I dont do any good,
    I will be in touch.

7. Mister Muppet

For anyone thats want more info on these I got Kermit and Animal for christmas and they are about 10 centimeteres tall and there hips shake and ther arms move slightly up and down :)

muppetperson likes this.
  8. muppetperson

Sent an email to the company asking if they could make another 3 Dancing Muppets-Miss Piggy,Fozzie and the Swedish Chef! Doesnt look like I will get a response though.

Mister Muppet likes this.
  9. los

los Active Member

How much shipped to the States

10. muppetperson

Depends where in the UK that you buy them from.Kermit is sold out, so maybe that will give the manufactuer motivation to make a second series.A dancing Swedish chef would be fun.

11. Mister Muppet

Cool I would love to see Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear and The Swedish Chef

muppetperson likes this.
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Wow...never saw this thread. These are interesting. Kermit isn't too appealing, but Gonzo is really fun-looking! :concern:

13. Mister Muppet

The same Company that makes these has also released 3 Bendy key chains of :halo::):concern: