• Dr. Bunsen Honeydew/Luke

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Grover Monster/theprawncracker

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luke

Reaction score
Dr Bunz : Ooooh yes, i do have some recollection of the events to which Mr Featherline refers to, although i can assure you that Miss Spears and Miss Hilton were willing participants and both enjoyed these activities. I would guess that these allegations are due to Quackvin being fired from my campaign team due to poor rapping and calling Mariah Penguin a "Ho", and thus no longer being permitted to play in the Jacuzzi.

Please vote for me everyone, and help me keep this shennaniganary under control - under my watch, all Penguins will wear inflatable armbands and be treated fairly within the guidlines of the Supreme Court Of Penguin Rights!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Crazy Harry proceeds to inflate the armbands on Bunsen's penguin supporters. And keeps inflating them. And inflating them. And over-inflating them. Until the armbands and penguins blow up.
Hee hee hee hee hee hee.

Luke

Reaction score
Ummmm . hate to tell you this but Penguins can't vote !

Foiled again Crazy Harry . BWAHAHAHAHA

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Supreme MC Justice von Count: No. That vould mean you vould be foiled good doctor. As that vould mean ve vould have to disqualify many of your wotes/woters and reconvene all MC Justices in a special emergency session to decide vhether to allow this round to go forward, declare you ineligible on the ballot and start the round over vith Miss Piggy on the ballot, or declare Grover the automatic vinner by default. So I'd reconsider that statement if I vere you and make sure that all penguins are legally registered to wote and afforded the privilege/right to do so.

Luke

Reaction score
Dr Bunz: LOL, After taking advice from my legal advisors Beauregard, and Stone Cold Steve Austin we believe the rules from Super Moderator Foz to be final and as far as we can ascertain no penguins have voted for us as they could not be MC members due to having to enter their email address to register. After scientific tests we do not believe this possible with flippers. We would also question how Gofers managed this in previous rounds, as well as Frogs, Pigs, Rats, Prawns and large fingered Muppet Monsters.

The Penguins do remain committed members of the Dr Bunz campaign team though and are busy decorating Bunz HQ for our party on the 18th.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Supreme MC Justice von Count: Vell. It's not that hard, all they have to do is wrap their flippers around the lever and pull down to cast their wotes. Either that, or my little hand here helps them cast their ballots.
*Motions to live female disembodied hand.

This ruling will stand, as the honorable Judge Undertaker has lent his decision to our findings upon the matter. And you can't argue with his impecable record of fifteen, fifteen vonderful wictories and zero losses at the grandest sstage of all.

Luke

Reaction score
** Questions legality of the live female disembodied hand **

I just had to look twice at my sig, thought i'd written Drunk Britney Penguin . now THAT would cause a scandal on Muppet News !

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Supreme MC Justice von Count: Please. The woters are the ones woting, my little helper does just that, help cast the ballot and emit the wote the woter has already decided upon. So it's no different than the lever pulled to send off one's wotes inside the woting booth.
*Sips dark brew to calm nerves after being caught in the recent MC timewarp.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Hey everybodieeeeee! We need VOTES! I, Grover, can not win this thing on my little old own! So, come vote for Grover and you will get a cute, fuzzy hug! And, act now and we will throw in flying lessons from SU-*dramatic pause for effect* -per Grover! Flying lessons only void while supplies last, no refunds, no returns, and also, Su-...-per Grover is not responsible for anything broken, crashed into, or completely destroyed during the duration of the flying lessons. Thank you! Thank you, public!

Luke

Reaction score
Dr Bunz : Yes everybody, as my furry friend and opponent Mr Grover said, we need your votes. So please vote me, Dr Bunz, your Muppet President as then i will have a job to do and won't blow as many things up or experiment with Beaker and small kittens. To illustrate my point i will soon hold The Dr Bunz Telethon in this very thread where Beaker will be advertising the voting procedure whilst strapped to a nuclear powered massage chair. Yes we'll be easing poor Beakers aches and pains, but i need you to vote for meeeeeeeeee.