1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

WINNER! 2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 4

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, May 8, 2007.

?

2007 Muppet Presidential Election 4th Primary

Poll closed May 18, 2007.
  1. Dr. Bunsen Honeydew/Luke

22 vote(s)
    62.9%
  2. Grover Monster/theprawncracker

13 vote(s)
    37.1%

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Grover: Yes! Today is the last day to vote! Somebody needs to vote so it is not a tie!
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

And there's something we can't do without...
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Back at Muppet Jail.
    Officer Octopus: Here's your bread and water. Now you two keep waiting, a call from the newly elected Muppet president will be forthcoming and you'll be set free then. So make yourselves comfortable in there and let the voting process finish.
  4. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Cookie: Uh-oh, Grover is losing. Hey people. Vote Grover. He real good guy. It the right decision.
  5. The Count

Count: Vell... I sincerely vish Grover the best of luck in catching up to Dr. Honeydew's lead in the polls.
  6. Luke

Luke Active Member

Penguin Announcer: And now, it's time for another dose of Bunsen Space Hospital. Please remember - VOTE BUNSEN! (Or your preferred candidate)

*Todays episode begins on an island of Space Penguins, where Dr Bunsen and Beaker are treating those who cannot afford private health care. *

Beaker: Meeeep Meeeee Meeep Mee Mee

Dr Bunz: Whats that Beaker? The penguin patient is waving his arms around? Maybe he's flipped !

* Dr Bunz prepares a Penguin nose bandage *

Penguin Patient: Erm Doc, what ya gonna do with that?

Dr Bunz: I'm going to put it on your bill !

2nd Penguin Patient: Dr, after i have this operation will i be able to walk again?

Dr Bunz: Of course you will, don't talk t-waddle.

*scene fades as an announcers voice emerges from nowhere*

Penguin Announcer: Tune in next season for more corny jokes about foot corns in Bunz In Spaaaaaaaaaace (Hospital).

*thunderous applause*
  7. theprawncracker

Grover: *falls over* *waves white flag* You doctor Honeydew, have won! I am so tired!
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Beau: *rushes Bunsen to the white house via taxi service, shattering the front door and screeching to a stop in the oval office* Did you want me to stop, or what?
  9. The Count

*Jail cell door swings open, admitting Bo and Vibs their freedom after trying to tamper with the 2007 Muppet Presidential elections.

Congrats to Dr. Honeydew... I guess. Have fun running your little Kermit Green House. The rest of us are going back to the real world now.
    *Camera crew pans back to reveal that this presidential elections thing was just an elaborate reality TV show game concept, and now that there's a winner, we don't need to keep up the charade any longer.
  10. Luke

Luke Active Member

Penguin Announcer (Gold Tuxedo Variant) And now, ladies and gentleman, here he is, the man of the moment, the legend, the saviour of Muppet Central .... your officially elected Muppet President 2007, heeeeeere's President Bunz !

* rapterous standing ovation in the White House reception area. Bobo (head of Secret Squirrel Service) stands guard *

President Bunz: Thank you one and all. *composes self* My fellow Muppet Centralians. Thank you, for electing me your Muppet President. As your President, i feel my first duty should pay tribute to our furry friend, Mr Grover ..... *pins furry badge on his furry chest*, now Vice President Grover. It has been a privledge to campaign alongside you. I'd also like to thank Chief Of Staff Beauregard, Secretary Of State Bean Bunny, and all other candidates, campaign managers and relevant Penguin or Chicken helpers.

* Red phone rings - intercom "President Bunz - George Bush is on line one, Tony Blair on line 2, Bill Gates on MSN. They need your help" *

President Bunz: Not now Sally-Anne, my cheerleading personal assistant. Me and my Muppet friends need to PAAAAAAAARRRRTYYYY!

*curtain goes up to reveal indoor Jacuzzi area, brand new non-soggy Britney cut-outs (Josie and Pussycat cut-outs for the Count), cocktails, free food and a night of free performances by The Electric Mayhem, and Johnny Fiama (With Sal on the Sax), plus a special rendition of Mahna Mahna by none of than the Pussycat Dolls - broadcast live on MC Radio. *

Pepe: Ummm Hola President Big Bunz. I am not seeing these penguins in their frilly dresses doing the cha cha cha. You promised the tutus hokay?

President Bunz: Here they come Pee Pee, here they come. Thank you Muffet fans one and all!

:zany: :zany: :zany: < VICTORY CHA CHA CHA
  11. theprawncracker

Grover: *sticks out hand to shake* The best man won, obviously, because I am a monster. You ran a very good race, doctor Honeydew, and I am glad to have run against you. I know you'll do us all great in that big chair of power. *joins in the victory cha cha cha* Oh, I can get used to this!
  12. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Prairie:Awww Grover...we're sorry you didn't win.giving Grover a comforting hug
    You put up a good fight Grover (((giving my fuzzy & blue buddy Grover a hug)))
    Rosita:You sure did,Grovercitohugging Grover
    Well...I guess congrats go out to Dr. Bunsen Honeydew. Good going Dr. H.
  13. Luke

Luke Active Member

Actually the rest of us are partying dude. This aint no TV show, the people have spoken ..... AND THEIR WEARING THEIR MUPPET PANTS WITH PRIDE !

* hands Kathy a Grover-Bunz balloon *

:eek: :p :grouchy:
  14. The Count

Can't hear you! I'm rockin' out with the hep cat ladies!
    *Grabs Kathy and dances with her as the music from the band blares out through the loudspeakers at the party.
  15. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Woohoo!(or should that be "Meow?";) )*dancing with Ed.*
  16. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

The results are in!

2007 Muppet Presidential Election 4th Primary Poll Results
    Dr. Bunsen Honeydew/Luke wins with 22 (62.86%) Votes!

I'll leave this thread open for the discussion of the election game and for cabinet announcements and such to resume.
  17. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

Hhhhmmmm . . . just yesterday this election was tied. And now today Dr. Bunsen wins in a landslide? I suspect election fraud. I demand a recount. There must be a hanging chad somewhere! Where's Beaker? I think I know how he did it, too. He had the steel rabbit pose as a voting machine. Simply un-American. :attitude:
  18. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Hanging Chad? I think he's hanging from that flag pole to symbolize how much he loves America. He he he, Crazy cuban immigrant.

Daniel
  19. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Beaker: What I do is my business. Not that I did anything, but if I did, you wouldn't be able to prove it. I'm a scientist, remember? That means I'm smart.
  20. Luke

Luke Active Member

President Bunz: WHOA! There was a landslide? I wondered why everything looked upside down this morning. .... and there i was thinking i just had too much of that alcee-hol at the victory party.

..... cabinet announcements - Super Moderator Foz now becomes Supreme Moderator Foz, Homer Simpson is going to be in charge of nuclear safety. Pepe gets his own dating show. All money in Muppetland will now show Dr Bunz posing with a penguin in lederhosen. That is all!