Wished on a Morning Star - (A Sam and Janice story)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nag-nag-nag... Nag-nag-nag... Nag-nag-nag...
Hey Bo, I think this story's flooded. Better turn in your keys and post more story before it clunks out.

Java

Reaction score
<Now expecting updates VERY soon>

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry guys...Real-life stuff overtook me, but this idea is still seething and bubbling in my head so, it will be finished. just don't hold your collective brethes between updates...or you'll pass out and stuff and...gross..

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<hooks up oxygen tank>

I have difficulty not holding my breath between updates, you know.

MORE PLEASE!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Refueling oxygen tanks... Especially when you've still got Visions 2 to get to as well as this quaint little storyline.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Nods> <orders more oxygen tanks> These things come in handy while readingupdates too sometimes... Er, not that I have any such things planned, of course... <shifty eyes>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So long as you post more Flippersteps... That, and read or rave or review MFG... Then I won't cut off your tap.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
...You do realize, of course, that by cutting off MY tap, you would also be cutting off half of Prawnie's? Hardly seems fair to him.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ordinarily yes... But I separated your tanks by the same means doctors carefully segment conjoined twins when prying them apart from each other. Besides, I have my ways of reviving the lot of you, if I can get some assistance from my roomie and one of Prawny's too.
Now go and read and rave and review, the story's finished but I still want to hear from you, o Fanfiction Queen.