1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Wishing for an Electric Mayhem Album

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by CaseytheMuppet, Jul 3, 2012.

1. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

What do you guys think anout an Electric Mayhem CD? There has been discussion about this in other threads, so I thought I would make one here. What are your thoughts? And do any of you know the address to Disney, so we can request one? (Heh, good lick with that.)

Casey :sing:
  2. catherine

catherine Active Member

yes I think there should be, I like that band.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

First of all good luck with Disney ever listening to fans Lol! But never hurts to try and ask! and second here is the address

Walt Disney Studios
    500 S. Buena Vista Street
    Burbank, CA 91521-3603
  4. CaseytheMuppet

5. catherine

catherine Active Member

cool, hope you get a reply casey, let us know what happens.
  6. CaseytheMuppet

Working on a letter now. I'm including that there are many Muppet fans new and old that would buy this, and that they could release it as a tie-in to the new movie. :)
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  7. catherine

catherine Active Member

good idea, they could promote it too
  8. mo

mo Well-Known Member

They gotta make one I'm looking for lyrics on "money" by doctor teeth
  9. catherine

catherine Active Member

how about the other songs, they sang? I love the cheesecake song.
    mo likes this.
  10. Pinkflower7783

Can you mention I sent them a letter to Steve and Kermit and to tell them MAKE SURE THEY GET IT!!! I'm kidding but still...I sent a picture of a Kermit birthday cake!! Cause me and my hubby celebrated Kermit's birthday back in May. :)
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  11. catherine

catherine Active Member

aww that was nice
  12. CaseytheMuppet

Great idea! And, btw, love your profile pic! I love Gravity Falls! :)
    mo likes this.
  13. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Maybe there should be a few new songs on the CD as well?
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  14. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

I guess it will be OK to have an EM soundtrack. I WANT ONE!!!
  15. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

I actually wrote a letter to the Electric Mayhem (at the Walt Disney Co. ) requesting that they realese a CD or an album on iTunes. Of course, they never replied...... :boo: I think we should start a petition for the EM to make an album. Who knows, maybe it could work. Maybe.
    Muppet fan 123 and panmanthe2nd like this.
  16. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Would an Electric Mayhem album be better if it was a compilation of existing tracks (including unreleased songs from The Muppet Show and various specials) or if it was all-new tracks, perhaps a mix of original songs and covers? And would they have to find some way to give Zoot dialogue so he can be properly included (I can forgive them if they don't give Lips dialogue, as long as he's in a group photo in the booklet and some of the songs contain significant use of the trumpet).

And if there was an all-original Electric Mayhem album, think of the music videos they could do!

But I will be disapointed if Animal gets his own solo album first. Wouldn't be surprised, considering the characters popularity, but would still be very disapointed.
    panmanthe2nd and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  17. CaseytheMuppet

Does anyone feel as though they could start a petition? That's a great idea! :D
  18. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Animal getting a solo album? How on earth would that even work? :fishy:

Something with pre-existing tracks is probably more likely. Besides, if they were to release an album with new cover songs or something, it would probably be all stuff I never heard of. I really want to hear Dr Teeth sing Living in Chaos by the Offspring, but thats probably never going to happen XD
  19. Pinkflower7783

NO DRUMS!!! JACK BLACK SAID NO DRUMS!!!
  20. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

No, no! Drum is my trigger word!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.