Wishing for an Electric Mayhem Album

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Ok, I signed. Come on everyone! Sign this petition so we can get a EM Album! Thanks Mitchell, for making this! :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Perhaps if it consisted of only older recordings it could include:
  • Tenderly
  • Don't Blame the Dynamite
  • Money
  • Where You At?
  • Can You Picture That?
  • Night Life
  • You Can't Take No for an Answer
  • Wild Thing
  • Rockin' Robin
  • Sax and Violence
  • New York State of Mind
  • Barnyard Boogie
  • Rocking and Rolling Around the World
  • Love Ya to Death
  • Sweet Tooth Jam

If it were full of all-original recordings, I think they should cover a variety of music eras and give Dr. Teeth, Floyd, and Janice plenty of lead-singing/solo opportunities, in addition to multiple singers (and this is just assuming they don't include celebrity guests as well), maybe also put in an original song or two, maybe also an Electric Mayhem recording of a classic Muppet song that the band didn't originate.

galagr

Reaction score
Hmm, I would LOVE the idea of an Electric Mayhem album, but I don't think Disney would want kids to be exposed to " Tenderly " :big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Why not? The song was released in Music, Mayhem, and More! in 2002. I think it would be fine. :sing:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
That would be nice, but I don't think that would be in his character. He is sort of shy, and I don't think he would step out to sing a solo song. Playing sax, on the other hand, is a different story... :cool:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Ok, so here's my letter. Am I missing anything? Let me know!

Dear Walt Disney Company,

Hello! My name is Casey ------ *, and I am a huge Muppet fan. Ever since I was 8 I have loved the Muppets. I was really thrilled about your revival of Jim Henson’s characters in The Muppets. I realize you are in the process of making another Muppet movie, scheduled to be released in Summer 2013. I have a suggestion that I know many people (and fans) would like.
Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem is a group of fan-favorite characters. Of all the Muppet albums released, not one had only the Electric Mayhem. So, I am suggesting that you release an album by this great band. I was thinking you could sell this as a tie-in to the release of The Muppets 2. We have started a petition to show you how many Muppet fans would buy this CD.

You can find it at:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/electric-mayhem-album/signatures

If you were to make this album, I suggest that you take a good picture for the front, instead of using stock photos. You have beautiful Muppet posers, but we rarely see you use them. Many fans have already suggested songs you could put on the album. We think it would be nice to include some of the Electric Mayhem’s classic songs, as well as some new, popular rock songs. Here are some ideas of what songs you may want to include.

· Can You Picture That? (The Muppet Movie)
· Night Life (The Great Muppet Caper)
· You Can’t Take No For an Answer (The Muppets Take Manhattan)
· Money (The Muppet Show)
· Tenderly (The Muppet Show)
· Cheese Cake (The Muppet Show)
· Mr. Bassman (The Muppet Show)
· Barnyard Boogie (The Muppet Show)
· Rockin’ Robin (The Muppet Show)

You might also want to record some new songs such as:

· The Rainbow Connection
· Bein’ Green
· Halfway Down the Stairs
· Cottleston Pie

Now, I understand you are a very busy company, and have lots of things to do, but please consider my idea. Thank you for taking the time to read this letter, as it means a lot to me.

*Last name not shown for privacy reasons