Witches

Gremlin

Reaction score
wicthes very good movie :big_grin: oh yeah just thought I should mention it.......:cool:

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Ummm ... yes, it is pretty good:smile: Actually, I wouldn't call it one of my favorites, but it is a good film

Green Gelfling

Reaction score
for years after first seeing that movie i couldn't go into candy shops or look at mice :embarrassed:

Gremlin

Reaction score
Yeah it is kinda of creepy movie to some, but it is a good movie to watch during halloween or any time during the fall.:wink:

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
When I was younger, the part where the boy is turned into a mouse totally freaked me out! I watched it, but was completely horrified!

By today's standards, it seems kinda dated. It's still freaky, but not enough, I don't think, to turn away.

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Witches is one of my favorite movies of all time, I still quote it all the time with friends!!1

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Creepy Witches

:eek: I remember seeing Witches(watched it on video),the makeup in there is so scary to me. :embarrassed: Read the book little later afterwards. :crazy: Book is just as creepy.

Whatever

Reaction score
I never saw the movie, I read the book. Roald Dahl is fabulous.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I thought it was a pretty good movie, although I never read the book.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Witches cont.

I agree that Roald Dahl is fabulous,in a kinda dark way(also read,Charlie & Choc. Factory,James & the Giant Peach & some other short books by him too).Witches is a good movie,yes,but its kinda dark to me. Just my opinion. :sleep: