1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Witches

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Gremlin, May 14, 2003.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Gremlin

Gremlin New Member

wicthes very good movie :D oh yeah just thought I should mention it.......:cool:
  2. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E New Member

Ummm ... yes, it is pretty good:) Actually, I wouldn't call it one of my favorites, but it is a good film
  3. Green Gelfling

Green Gelfling New Member

for years after first seeing that movie i couldn't go into candy shops or look at mice :o
  4. Gremlin

Gremlin New Member

Yeah it is kinda of creepy movie to some, but it is a good movie to watch during halloween or any time during the fall.;)
  5. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E New Member

When I was younger, the part where the boy is turned into a mouse totally freaked me out! I watched it, but was completely horrified!

By today's standards, it seems kinda dated. It's still freaky, but not enough, I don't think, to turn away.
  6. FozzieBear

FozzieBear New Member

Witches is one of my favorite movies of all time, I still quote it all the time with friends!!1
  7. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Creepy Witches

:eek: I remember seeing Witches(watched it on video),the makeup in there is so scary to me. :o Read the book little later afterwards. :crazy: Book is just as creepy.
  8. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

I never saw the movie, I read the book. Roald Dahl is fabulous.
  9. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

I thought it was a pretty good movie, although I never read the book.
  10. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Witches cont.

I agree that Roald Dahl is fabulous,in a kinda dark way(also read,Charlie & Choc. Factory,James & the Giant Peach & some other short books by him too).Witches is a good movie,yes,but its kinda dark to me. Just my opinion. :sleep: