With a little help from my friends...

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I have a need for one or two (maybe more) people to help me with a little project. It involves going back and listening through all the past interviews I've done on the podcast and transcribing them (typing out the questions and answers). Given the volume of interviews we've had on the show, that's quite a task for just one person to accomplish.

If a few brave souls come forward, I can divide up the interviews and we can get crankin' on this project! You will be credited for your work in the text of the interview.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well how would you like to devied it out. I would be more then happy to help! I mean i have done interviews before. So i would know how to do them. Also do you want to do all three Jim Lewis Interviews as one or seprate?

Ignorance

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure about it and have no prior experience [that would be a nice line to start off a job interview, yes?] but if it's just listening and typing what I hear, I should be able to figure it out if you need an extra helping hand.
I haven't heard all of them anyways so I'd be willing to listen to them in the first place. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well if it would help you I could show you some of the interviews I have i done. It's really not that hard, when you know what your doing, and the only way I learned was by the interviews on here MC, and other sites. It has almost made me want to go into journlizum.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Steve, I would be VERY happy to help you! It'd be great to listen to some of the shows again! :big_grin:

Ignorance

Reaction score
Well if it would help you I could show you some of the interviews I have i done. It's really not that hard, when you know what your doing, and the only way I learned was by the interviews on here MC, and other sites. It has almost made me want to go into journlizum.
That's pretty cool that it inspired you so much. :sing:
First I want to see if I'm needed at all, I don't want to waste your time. But if I am, sure, I'd love to see 'em - it would be very helpful.