1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

With Every Beat of my Heart

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Drtooth, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Okay... is it just me, or did Jeff Moss REALLY like this song? He had to to have used the same tune twice.

Here's why. With Every Beat of my Heart and I'm Gonna Always love you have the EXACT same Rhyme scheme and tune, at least in the chorus... Go ahead! Check it out. Grab "Born to Add" and "25 Years of Magic and Mayhem" and listen to both of the songs.

Now, this is by NO means any sort of Criticizm of Mr. Moss. No. I just think it's funny he used the tune twice for two different songs for 2 different mediums.

:halo:
  2. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Well, sometimes it's easier for composers to just use a song twice, especially if it works. Fraggle Rock did that a couple of times.
  3. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Was there a popular song that these songs tunes were inspired by? While we're on the subject of this song, and I'm sorry if this is off-topic, but were With Every Beat of my Heart and Four ever performed on Sesame Street or do they only exist as audio recordings?