Wizard World Texas Photos

alexmongers

Reaction score
Quote from Irving Bizarre:Huzzah for Pallisades!!!! Booo hissssss to other - lesser companies. Those other companies may have the big bucks and the power but they aint got the smarts.

yup, absolutely. well said irving. hats off to the pallisades people. if you see the thread where quinn interviews ken about series 5 its obvious that ken is totally into the muppets and listens to fans in other threads and really makes a big effort. that is fantastic. rock to ken and all the people making my dream happen. i reckon if a big company did it i doubt for one moment we'd have a newsman or lew or even dr teeth. might be wrong dunno, but blinkin eck! we are getting uncle deadly pops and lips! i can't believe it! its amazing and we are lucky to have someone in charge of this line whos a massive fan and loves it. again i say rock to you all (does air guitar angus young pose) cheers alex

alexmongers

Reaction score
oh yeah- forgot to say rowlf looks splendid in his nakedness!!! :sympathy: :wink: and the jim figure- have to say i wasn't up for buying that one but i love the outfit hes wearing he looks wicked. and as for robin- dib dib dob dob!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Robin is so figgin' cute. I love that little guy. How could anyone see him and not snatch that figure up? He's just one of those figures that make me smile. Pigs in Space set looks incredible too. Is it just me or does it seem to improve everytime there's a new photograph?

BrodieXman34

Reaction score
yeah i cant wait for rowlf either!! And series 6 couldnt be any closer. I want it now!!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Are Rowlf, Kermit, and Robin all in scale? If so, it looks right. I can't wait to see the new Rowlf sculpted.

Luke

Reaction score
The transformers busts are looking excellent - I must save up for Soundwave. The detail on Megatron rocks. Muppets looking great as usual obviously.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
It looks like Rowlf is a little bigger here then he will be when released.

Irving Bizarre

Reaction score
I think that's just a contrast and brightness issue to do with the camera not a product issue.

Is that the larger scale sample of Rowlf in what scale was it - 110%? Or whatever.
Bigger, to get the detail in and then reduced for production purposes by some magic process.
I know what I mean.
It's definately too big to be Rowlf sized because look how small Jim is next to him and Jim seems clifford sized to me judging by other pics I have of the jim proto.

It's all fantastic though. And i finally found out what a victrola is. Ben sitting looking at the backstage accessory listing wondering what the heck one is and just typed it into the address bar and found a gazillion victrola repair shop websites. Well webverts really, nothing there but a pic and a contact address. Getting more and more like the yellow pages the internet is.
I digress. So now I know that a Victrola is an antique record album player.
Is it going to be the box like version though - big box on legs with liftable lid - or is it going to be a smaller more portable type with speaker trumpet? I am still a little confuddled by this item.

Typing whilst eating vanilla fudge is most pleasant. Just discovered that. Better than chocolate in fact. It has the same um, 'effect' on me that chocolate apparently has with certain laydeeees. Mmmmmmmm. :smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I like the size of Robin! He looks perfect next to Rowlf! But Rowlf's a little bigger then he will be in that sculpt anyways right?