Wizardworld.com Tuxedo Kermit

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
According to Wizardworld.com, the exclusive tuxedo Kermit is completely SOLD OUT!!!

I know that the general concensus of people on this board was to avoid Wizardworld.com because of the price, but apparently SOMEONE bought 'em.

Another indication that this line is going to be HOT!!! Now I just hope that I can find them at TRU...

Travis

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
And that was after Wizard virtually doubled their initial order...I was excited to see that they sold through them all. They are taking the Vacation Fozzie for Series 2 with Musicland.

Ken

bw0000

Reaction score
Ken,

Will my local TRU get a full case of Kermit Exclusives? If so how many will be in a case?

MikeHornPalisad

Reaction score
They allocate a small part of their order to WizardWorld.com. You can still get the coupon in ToyFare magazine and send it in. They are anticipating selling out, but are not quite there yet.

Also, of course, you can try TRU.

Hope that helps.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HIYA!

I hate missing out on the Dr. Teeth Exclusive, but I think this is a precursor of the popularity of these figures, folks!!

I have pre-ordered my Excl. Kermit via ToyFare, and HOPE that I get one.

I also filled out the Palisades contest and sent it out as well...I just hope it gets out there before Friday!!

(Wishing hard that the exclusives won't be so darn hard to get from now on...)

FOZ

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Don't worry too much...

I spoke with my contact at TRU today - for those that know me from the Simpsons world, you might know that I have fairly good contacts at all the major retailers - and he let me know that TRU took 90% of the run of Tux Kermit, and you shouldn't have too much trouble getting him there. I wouldn't pass him up the first time you see him though.

I forgot to ask if he'd be at Amazon.com - I'll double check on that.

Michael
MWC