1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Woah!! Elmo Replica!!

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Banjo Matt, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Banjo Matt

Banjo Matt New Member

Howdy,
    Look at this: REPLICA
    It's almost the same as the original.
    BTW that guy has other puppets on the photo. COOOOOL!!! :excited:
  2. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

Yes, it's quite an excellent replica, although I'm sure it will be pulled by Ebay soon since selling Muppets is illegal, replicas or otherwise. It's amazing how many Muppet puppets have popped up on Ebay over time. It also could easily be a scam as well, it certainly appears it. I have been scammed twice in a row on Ebay. It's quite odd that the seller is supposedly located in New Jersey but the auction is listed on the Spanish, Italian, one of those... section. You can't even trust feedback, scammers will use legitimate accounts for their deals, such as in my case. The seller had plenty of positive feedback. I've read some very detailed articles on the many scams that happen on there, and how they take place. It's complicated. It is wise to stay away from high priced items in my opinion.
  3. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

There was a similar elmo puppet here in Australia on ebay a while back along with kermit, gonzo and pepe, for a very good price too. Some of you may remember them. The guy who made them lives in Australia and just reminded me, I havent seen him on here for a while. I also forgot his name.
  4. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

Oh yes, Keeermit it was I believe.
  5. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

Oh yeeeesss that was his name. He was even around on our Australian forum but he seems to be missing!
  6. Banjo Matt

Banjo Matt New Member

But, has this got any relationship with a REAL muppet???? Any????
    Matteo.
  7. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

woah thats cool, a bit pricey though!