Banjo Matt

Reaction score
Howdy,
Look at this: REPLICA
It's almost the same as the original.
BTW that guy has other puppets on the photo. COOOOOL!!! :excited:

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Yes, it's quite an excellent replica, although I'm sure it will be pulled by Ebay soon since selling Muppets is illegal, replicas or otherwise. It's amazing how many Muppet puppets have popped up on Ebay over time. It also could easily be a scam as well, it certainly appears it. I have been scammed twice in a row on Ebay. It's quite odd that the seller is supposedly located in New Jersey but the auction is listed on the Spanish, Italian, one of those... section. You can't even trust feedback, scammers will use legitimate accounts for their deals, such as in my case. The seller had plenty of positive feedback. I've read some very detailed articles on the many scams that happen on there, and how they take place. It's complicated. It is wise to stay away from high priced items in my opinion.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
There was a similar elmo puppet here in Australia on ebay a while back along with kermit, gonzo and pepe, for a very good price too. Some of you may remember them. The guy who made them lives in Australia and just reminded me, I havent seen him on here for a while. I also forgot his name.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Oh yeeeesss that was his name. He was even around on our Australian forum but he seems to be missing!

Banjo Matt

Reaction score
But, has this got any relationship with a REAL muppet???? Any????
Matteo.