1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Wocka! Wocka! Ok....

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Dr. Bombay, Dec 23, 2003.

1. Dr. Bombay

Dr. Bombay Member

I just watched IAVMMC for this season's viewing. I had forgotten how funny Pepe was! :rolleyes: :D When he tells Statler and Waldorf to shut up, I was dying! Usually I'm all for not introducing new Muppet characters to the gang but he should've been around a long time ago.

2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I just bought the DVD for VMX recently, and I love this movie. There are the slow parts, but that's why we have FFwd on DVD players! HAA!

3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, Pepe's monologue in place of Fozzie is great. That bit is on Muppet Central Radio right now.

4. Dr. Bombay

Dr. Bombay Member

And me at work w/o speakers on my computer :rolleyes:

Working on Christmas Eve sucks, okay........

5. Party_Animal

Party_Animal New Member

I love PePe! :rolleyes: I loved watching the Symore and PePe skits on Muppets Tonight. PePe was really funny in A Very Merry Muppet Christmas. My sister got the DVD a while ago and I thinks it's really cool. :cool:
    :halo: :crazy: :grouchy: