Wombles

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I have been hearing talk from a Certian thread about Wombles? can anyone be as so kind as to shed some light on that?:confused: Otherwisw this might be the wackiest thing I heard anyone say about anything!:crazy:

Lab Rat

Reaction score
"The Wombles" is a British kids tv show about small grey furry creatures who live on Wimbledon common it is stop motion animation and was made in the 70's someone on the other thread said they are pink and stripey but that is a show called "The Fimbles" which are people in suits.

Luke

Reaction score
Wombles are brown, their mission in life is to pick up litter. Apparently they are about to bring them back.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wombles are brown, their mission in life is to pick up litter. Apparently they are about to bring them back.
Really? Wow...I can't imagine modern Wombles...Heavens, I hope they dont make them hip. I never liked the Womble movies with people inside Womble costumes, but I used to love the Womble series. Fun, subtile, weird humour.

Wombles on Youtube
Full-bodied Wombles

CBPuppets

Reaction score
a show called "The Fimbles" which are people in suits"

you are actually referring to the 1989 film "Meet The Feebles."

Lab Rat

Reaction score
"The Fimbles" is a kids tv show in the uk with people in suits similar to "Teletubbies"

Beauregard

Reaction score
There has always been some confusion between the two...although one is a raunchy adult puppet movie, and the other is for two-year-olds!

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i couldn't imagine the Fimbles doing anything naughty ... i wouldn't trust Basil Brush though. Boom Boom !

CBPuppets

Reaction score
No one could Trust Crazy Harry either but no one's complaning! :crazy: