1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Wondercon's bit O' Muppety Goodness

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by frogboy4, Apr 4, 2010.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I just attended SF Wondercon and got to meet some great people! First off, John Loter, best known to you guys for all the marketing materials, images and products he's done for Disney properties including the Muppets, drew me a birthday card with his signature character Bad Girl. Very sweet. I walked away with the impression that there's more Muppety goodness to come. Disney really has taken an interest in the Muppets. They ARE paying attention. :attitude:

I also went to the Boom! Comics table. Nothing we haven't seen, but they are very excited about the coming Snow White.

Finally, I went to the Fraggle Rock comics line at Archadia and received a free signed poster. Tim Beedle was there along with Heather White, another artist (I cannot recall her name) and Jeff Stokely who drew me a fantastic Boober Fraggle! I had a great time.

I also picked up a couple Vinylmation Muppets to complete my collection. I just have one left to get. :hungry:

Well, that's it for me. Disconap and then out with friends to celebrate.