WOO-hoo!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
WOO-hoo! (Set during the filming of Muppet Wizard of Oz)

They came in the door arguing. Well, to be fair, Kermit was arguing, but Piggy was doing her level best to be a nonparticipant.
“And you were prancing around showing off your stockings—“ Kermit complained. Piggy unhooked his overalls with dispatch and began to unbutton his flannel shirt, her expression amused.
“My stockings?” she murmured. “So that’s what everyone was looking at.”
“It was not!” snapped Kermit. “They were—they were looking at—“ Kermit suddenly became aware that he was mere inches from the lush curves that had been so prominently on display all afternoon, but before he could do anything about it, she had turned him firmly around and slipped the overalls down. Gently, she eased the shirt from his shoulders, noting the lines of tension there. He couldn’t see it because he was facing away, but her face softened for a moment in sympathy and affection. There was straw inside his collar, and she grimaced and brushed it away with fingers as soft as rose petals. Kermit shivered, but he didn’t feel cold. His bad mood was slipping away and he tried to summon it back up.
“And I’m stuck in this stupid outfit with all this dumb straw that itches and scratches and...all.”
Piggy had turned him back to her and was looking at him with nothing but compassion in her big blue eyes. Her eyes said she was sorry, and a myriad other things, but it was the playfulness in them that cheered him.
“You don’t have to wear it now,” she reminded him, and she put her arms around his neck and waited. Kermit realized for the first time that she, too, had managed to get out of her outfit (probably when he was kvetching in the hallway downstairs) and into a short silky robe. The full sleeves fell back to her elbows and revealed the creamy perfection of her plump rosy arms. Kermit’s own arms crept up to encircle her and she swayed into his embrace, letting him hold her tight against him.
“No,” Kermit said, finding his voice a little thick. “I don’t have to wear it now. I can wear anything I want now.”
“That’s right,” said Piggy soothingly. “And so can I.”
You can wear anything I want?” Kermit asked, leaning in for a kiss. Piggy allowed it, but she pulled away after a few blissful seconds and walked out of their bedroom toward the big, skylit bathroom, holding tight to Kermit’s hand and pulling him after her.
Kermit saw the big pond-shaped tub and the welcoming steam coming out of it. With a sigh, he put one set of webbed toes in the water, grimacing a little over the heat, but then walked determinedly into the sudsy depths.
It took him a moment to adjust to the water, but he finally settled on the side shelf, letting the bubbling water play over his skin. He looked up and smiled. Piggy knew nothing if not how to make a spectacular entrance. She waited until Kermit was comfortable and looking up, then she slowly untied the robe. Her eyes were on his, so she actually saw the pupils contract as his blood pressure increased. Piggy gave a little wiggle and the robe slipped to the tile with a little sssss of sound, a sound that was echoed by Kermit’s swift intake of breath.
Gracefully, she walked into the water.
“What form,” Kermit thought dreamily, as though she were a contestant in a diving contest. But Piggy merely glided through the scented water and settled next to him on the shelf, her hand reaching for his. Holding tight to his hand, little froggy fingers interspersed with hers, Piggy lay back and closed her eyes.
It seemed a long time—too long—as they reclined there, letting the bubbles play over their skin, then Kermit surged out of his seat and wrapped his arms tight around his wife and kissed her until he was done.
His grumpiness was melting away. In a remarkably short time, he felt smoothed and soothed and humming with energy, lips still locked contentedly with hers. Then Piggy shifted slightly, wrapping her arms and legs around him and reminding him that he could always find safe harbor there in her embrace.
"I'm sorry I was so crabby," Kermit murmured, pressing kisses against her neck. "S'okay," Piggy sighed. She was having trouble following the conversation.
"And even though I fussed about everybody commenting on the...the way you looked today in the, um, the...thing you were wearing...."
"Um hm?" Piggy said, her voice coming in breathy little wisps. "So you didn't like it?"
"Like it?" he laughed. He did something clever, something he'd been working on, and was rewarded when Piggy let out a little gasp and arched against him. "You looked...wow...." He nipped her neck playfully, bit the soft lobe of one ear until she moaned in pleasure and turned her head slightly to give him greater access. "You looked great, Piggy, and I was just jealous and sore because...because I'm an idiot, but I was glad, and proud and..." He took a deep breath. "Sheesh, you smell good," he said dreamily. "I was proud of you, and it made me feel...incredible to think that everyone there would have wanted to take you home, but you were coming home with me."
"Yes," Piggy murmured, rousing herself enough to answer this subtle plea for reassurance. "I'm always coming home with you--and to you and for you…Mon Capitan.” She felt his sharp inhalation of breath, then heard him sigh deeply with satisfaction and knew he had heard her—really heard her. He pulled back to gaze at her in amazement, marveling at her ability to say what he most wanted to hear.
“That’s me,” he murmured. “The one in charge.”
“Yessss,” Piggy said, and there was no mistaking the lazy, self-satisfied tone for anything other than what it was. Her eyes were dreamy, gazing at him with adoration.
There had been a time when he would have shied from that much faith in him, and in his ability to keep her safe, and close and happy and satisfied. That time was gone. This was now, and Kermit knew beyond any shadow of a doubt that Piggy was his, his alone and his responsibility. The thought made him swell with pride. Funny, how a little shift in perspective could change everything.

From Ru, with love. Just because I can....

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
I do believe that's the most delicate use of the double entendre I've ever seen. :wink: Twice! :smile: Very sweet, VERY sexy, and oh, wouldn't we all like a partner as attentive as that?

A Jacuzzi tub, a glass of wine, and thou...has a nice ring to it. *adding "must nuzzle in hot tub" to my list of "generous, mature, witty, Kiwi" for dating site posting...*

----------------

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh Ru, I can't believe it. You know how to put Kernit and Piggy in character. I had a dream last night and there was Piggy and Kermit arguing on the set while the crew were trying to get it made. They believed that if TV movie is a failure, they're done or on their own with nobody's help. Then, before my dream ended, I was about to cry when I heard no news about the Muppets anymore. Sad, but true!

Sorry I got off track, but great story, Ru!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
The Queen of KermitxMiss Piggy fics! :smile::mad: I bow down to you.......:fanatic: This was excellent!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Va va VOOM!! This cheered me up so much, Rue!! Thank you, it's nice to see a little more casual and sensual side to this couple. Keep writing, because we want you to. :smile:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Squeeeeeee! Ru, you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Awesome. You really are. I'm bowing to you.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh, I'm surprised I didn't notice when this was posted last year. The ending shows how the frog/pig relationship has matured into a point where they both long for and buoy each other emotionally.
Excellent work as always.

So where in the order of your oneshots should this be inserted?
BTW: The MWoO oneshot I was asking about is one where Piggy in her Witch of the West costume helps unhook Fozzie's mane so he can eat with her and Kermit and Gonzo also in costume at a commissary booth table. Dunno where that one would be located though.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
So where in the order of your oneshots should this be inserted?
BTW: The MWoO oneshot I was asking about is one where Piggy in her Witch of the West costume helps unhook Fozzie's mane so he can eat with her and Kermit and Gonzo also in costume at a commissary booth table. Dunno where that one would be located though.
Hmm. Stick it under Hey There Gorgeous, my IAVMMC fanfic, I guess.
The other story that you are talking about was one of Layla's. It's under Scenes from Behind the Scenes, post 25, called Moaning over MWoO. (I don't know how to give the link for an individual post....)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, so long as I have the thread and post number I can find it easy. *Sneaks past Mrs. Norris out in the halls to return and place this fic in its proper spot back in the library.