1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Cosmic Cow, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Cosmic Cow

Cosmic Cow New Member

Opened my door this afternoon and to my suprise, there was a big ole' box marked "Palisades" on it. I nearly passed out from all the excitement!!! I ripped the sucker open and was NOT disappointed. There's a cool suprise, but i'm not gunna ruin it for anyone who hasn't gotten theirs yet! Ok a hint.... Palisades kicks major @ss! Trust me! Thanx again Palisades, I can't wait to see what this club has to offer in the future.:D
  2. kane31666

kane31666 New Member

I found out what the special surprise is, nobody say it, keep it a surprise for everyone else.
  3. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

I found out too (a rather tall little bird told me).

Now I'm really anxious for my package to arrive!

**crosses fingers**
  4. grail

grail New Member

now see...now i'm worried. i sent in my form and money order so long ago, that i think it beat them to the new offices. and that is what worries me. i'm worried that because it would have beaten them there they may never have gotten it. but i have no way of knowing this for sure...

this is worrying me...
  5. gringo

gringo New Member

How did it ship? UPS, USPS, UPS ground, etc?

mark
  6. Cosmic Cow

Cosmic Cow New Member

Gringo, the package shipped via UPS Ground.
  7. gringo

gringo New Member

Thanks. This will take a while to get to me.

Mark
  8. BAZ

BAZ New Member

wah! I want my package!!!

Everything get to Nebraska late! Still don't have any Muppet Labs here either!

I'm gonna go pout for a while....
  9. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Guys,

I wonder if Ken or Mike can say how it will be delivered to the International Members ?

Thanks
  10. LOL!!

*whistles while lookin' up at the sky*

:D
  11. Luke

Luke Active Member

LOL - Anyone wanna tell me ?
  12. kane31666

kane31666 New Member

13. Joe

Joe New Member

(runs outside to check)

NOOOOO...

(darn UPS around here, think that it's a good idea to leave packages behind the bushes when no ones home, even though I was home all day...)

hmm, wonder if the fact that I mailed my MO when we were on vacation in the middle of nowhere will have any effect on shipping time...

The guys at Palisades are amazing getting them shipped out so quick, and even during the week of SDCC!

Patience is a virtue...
    (and at the moment I have none)
  14. grail

grail New Member

i'm thinking i may get mine tomorrow...so far everyone who has said that they have theirs is pretty close to the east coast...closer than me anyway...

look at it; jersey, new york, PA...us midwest folk are hopefully up next...especially if it was sent UPS ground
  15. Shooter Johnson

Shooter Johnson New Member

I got my collector's club package today (so much earlier than I expected) and I danced a little jig like Kermit and Fozzie at the El Sleazo. Palisades RULES!!!!!!!!!! The bonus made tears well in my eyes. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
  16. grail

grail New Member

aargh...can't...stop...worrying...causing...uncontrollable...shatner tendencies....

ah the pitfalls of being a Trek fan too...

SPOCK...!!!
  17. kansasteen14

kansasteen14 New Member

ok could someone please email me spen_f@webtv.net and tell me the suprise thanks.
  18. fitz3641

fitz3641 New Member

For those of you who have already received your packages, when did you guys send in your payment for the club? Just wondering since I just used Paypal two nights ago and was curious when I'd get a nice box on my doorstep, thanks.
  19. kane31666

kane31666 New Member

gringo, and kanasteen, you both have mail.
  20. Shooter Johnson

Shooter Johnson New Member

I mailed my money order about two and a half weeks ago.