Works in Progress

Wally77

Reaction score
Anybody have anything on the go right now? Would be cool to have a thread to keep motivation for building up especially after the busy holidays. Please share!

Wally77

Reaction score
Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing! Hoping to have something on the go this evening.

theSHE124

Reaction score
I too have a puppet project that needs to be finished, mostly becuz I won't be able to clean a room in my house before that! :embarrassed:

Wally77

Reaction score
Well.... After all my talk I started to at least make small progress starting to cut out my pattern but this stupid virus is putting me to bed early. Id show progress pic but not sure how to add photos from my iPhone.

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
I've got two on the go right now but I can't seem to find the time to get them done. One of them will be performing on the 31st so I MUST finish his body. I'll try to post some photos if I can find time.

These forums are pretty quiet eh? I'm still pretty new here but my general impression is that there isn't too much activity.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Trust me, Foxworthy: if something big is going on with the Muppets, that's when the activity really spikes up! :big_grin: Perhaps you can read some fanfics in the meantime. I gonna try fixin' that hand...:busy:

Wally77

Reaction score
Understood... But maybe we can stir things up a bit:wink:.

Any ideas how to post pics from my iPhone? I've only been browsing this forum on my mobile.

Muppetlab

Reaction score
I use picturetrail.com to add pics. Email the pic from your phone to poc yrail then use the forum url to add to the thread :smile: