1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Works in Progress

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Wally77, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Wally77

Wally77 New Member

Anybody have anything on the go right now? Would be cool to have a thread to keep motivation for building up especially after the busy holidays. Please share!

crazy chris likes this.
  2. Derek Bakal

Derek Bakal New Member

These are all the puppets I've made so far for a project I'm working on. Not really works in progress i guess but I was excited to show them off. Hope you enjoy

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Wally77, crazy chris and theSHE124 like this.
  3. Wally77

Wally77 New Member

Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing! Hoping to have something on the go this evening.

4. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

I too have a puppet project that needs to be finished, mostly becuz I won't be able to clean a room in my house before that! :o

5. Wally77

Wally77 New Member

Well.... After all my talk I started to at least make small progress starting to cut out my pattern but this stupid virus is putting me to bed early. Id show progress pic but not sure how to add photos from my iPhone.

6. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

I've got two on the go right now but I can't seem to find the time to get them done. One of them will be performing on the 31st so I MUST finish his body. I'll try to post some photos if I can find time.

These forums are pretty quiet eh? I'm still pretty new here but my general impression is that there isn't too much activity.

7. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Trust me, Foxworthy: if something big is going on with the Muppets, that's when the activity really spikes up! :D Perhaps you can read some fanfics in the meantime. I gonna try fixin' that hand...:busy:

FoxWorthy likes this.
  8. Wally77

Wally77 New Member

Understood... But maybe we can stir things up a bit;).

Any ideas how to post pics from my iPhone? I've only been browsing this forum on my mobile.

9. Muppetlab

Muppetlab Well-Known Member

I have a few on the go at the moment. Really busy right now which is a good thing :)

[​IMG]

Wally77, theSHE124 and FoxWorthy like this.
  10. Muppetlab

I use picturetrail.com to add pics. Email the pic from your phone to poc yrail then use the forum url to add to the thread :)

Wally77 and FoxWorthy like this.
  11. Muppetlab

And just finished these... Kinda all frogged out now.
    3 custom frogs.. And added legs to my kermit :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

Muppetlab, I can just hear those frogs singing a nice three part harmony.

:)

crazy chris, theSHE124 and Muppetlab like this.
  13. Muppetlab

Thats exactly what they will be used for by the client :)

14. Derek Bakal

Derek Bakal New Member

Love the yellow one

15. Wally77

Wally77 New Member

****!!! All very awesome puppets!! I admire all your work! A very brilliant kermit!!

Muppetlab likes this.
  16. Wally77

Wally77 New Member

im very new to this so here's my first attempts. The yellow one was for my 18 month old so I stitched it a bit more robust and didn't worry about hiding seams. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Derek Bakal

Derek Bakal New Member

These are great. The blue one is really nice. What are your plans for them?

18. Wally77

Wally77 New Member

Gave them to my Nieces and nephew. My realy plan is to keep building for fun and get better.

theSHE124 likes this.
  19. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

I'll always be a newbie until I'll get some puppet finished. Well, I got the hand fixed! :news: I'll show you guys what I've been building as soon as I put it on thru my pro pic.

Uh--Wally? Do you have a Wembley on top on the tree?? :coy:

FoxWorthy likes this.
  20. Wally77

Wally77 New Member

Of course I do, doesn't everybody? ;)

"Ugh!, Ugh!, pass it on!!"

theSHE124 and FoxWorthy like this.