1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Works in Progress

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Wally77, Jan 21, 2015.

1. ma0298

ma0298 Member

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  2. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

You posted a link to the Instagram web page rather than the image itself.

3. Wally77

Wally77 New Member

It's a snow day today. (Getting hit in new England with a storm) so I have no excuses today. I'll hold myself accountable by posting a pic of my accomplishments even if it's a bolt of fabric. Lol

theSHE124 likes this.
  4. ma0298

ma0298 Member

Nothing that I try to post the picture works :(

Oh well

5. Wally77

Wally77 New Member

Ok. Here's what I got done. Tough to get anything with young kids. This one is for no reason except to practice and make a puppet. [​IMG]

6. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

Wally77, That looks good. I have a 6month old and a 2 3/4 year old and they keep me busy and happy. I am new to puppet building as well and I dedicate all of my spare time to it which is about 5% ;) I remember the days before kids when my time was completely mine; it was nice but kids are better. :)

VonCount, theSHE124 and Wally77 like this.
  7. Muppetlab

Muppetlab Well-Known Member

Some more progress :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Wally77

Wally77 New Member

That's fantastic muppetlab! What do you use for your eyes?

And yes FoxWorthy, I have an 18 month old and a 6 year old. The 6 year old is pretty self sufficient for the most part, it's the young one that is into everything.

9. Muppetlab

Thank you.. They are just spoons :)
    Currently working on her bust! Oh err lol i would post pics but the mods might delete them haha

10. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Hey, I got my Skeeter bod past the mods, tee hee. However, she's modestly endowed compared to Miz "I hope you liked my (jiggle jiggle) set." ;)

Muppetlab and Wally77 like this.
  11. Muppetlab

Dont say i didnt warn you haha.. MODS, censor as required :)
    [​IMG]

Wally77 likes this.
  12. Wally77

Wally77 New Member

Oh... My... God.... That's hilarious!!!!

Muppetlab likes this.
  13. Wally77

Wally77 New Member

Now I gotta know. Is this for a client?

Muppetlab likes this.
  14. Muppetlab

Ha! Yes its for a client. Its for an amatuer dramatics puppet production :)

Wally77 likes this.