1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

World of Froud

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Krazedmuppet, Nov 3, 2003.

1. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

ok, I dont know about the rest of you, but Brian Froud is one of my fav artists! I mean come on, who cant love the art of the Dark Crystal and Labyrinth! ;) but anyway, for all who like or want to know more go to http://www.worldoffroud.com and become an official Froudian! I AM! :excited:
  2. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

I ironically became a Froudian yesterday. I'm trying to become a major fan. I looked at pictures of Wendy Froud's three books on the site and they looked beautiful and hopefully I can read them (and make movies of them) one day.
  3. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

Really? yesterday? ME TOO! :excited: :D
  4. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Brian Froud,my my my,what a brilliant artist.From the World of Dark Crystal to the Labyrinth,his World of Faeries(good & bad).I highly recommend to anyone his book of Faeries & book of Runes.His son Toby(from Labyrinth)has become his own(very cute too).I'm so glad to see other people appreciate Froud as much as I. :D I can't wait to see what Brian comes up with in future projects. :excited:
  5. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Since Henson is trying to start this "fantasy label," they should think about reuniting with the Frouds and make film versions of the Old Oak Wood book series. I haven't had the chance to read the books, but they look great and would be perfect for film.
  6. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

I've just muffined this thread, but Krazedmuppet's got one of my fav MC avatars! :D

Brian Froud is great too. I'm not so in to fantasy art usually, but I've really loved his last few books.
  7. ohdarling

ohdarling New Member

i LOVE froud. and his wife! i love the pressed faerie series. they are wonderful and make me laugh. and i just love everything he does. he is amazin. :)
  8. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

Their son, Toby, (the baby in the Labyrinth) is also a fantastic artist, following in the faery family footsteps!
    :)
  9. ohdarling

ohdarling New Member

oh i didn't know he played the baby in that! awesome :)