Worst film/TV ever!

HPDJ

Reaction score
What is your LEAST favourite film and TV show?

FILM: Open Water (utter nonsense!)
TV: I dream (how did Christopher Lloyd stoop so low!)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Hmmm. Movie: Coyote Ugly, although stupidest movie would go to "Manos - Hands of Fate" haven't seen it, but my uncle told me about it, and honestly it sounds really dumb.
TV:The OC, Desperate Housewives or any kind of soap.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Film: Armageddon. This was the biggest piece of Hollywood junk I've ever seen.

TV: Well, the child's side of me tells me to say Barney, but I can't. The Bachelor is even worse than Barney, which doesn't say anything for its credibility.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what didn't you like about Armegeddon?

That Announcer

Reaction score
Pedestrian script, bad acting, sub-par plot that's full of holes, tons of continuity and scenic errors, non-existent romantic plot that's wedged in with a crowbar, idiotic main characters and the total lack of comedy.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Bad Movie: The Thin Red Line

Bad Television Show: Friends

I was falling asleep in The Thin Red Line and thought it was really boring.

For Friends, I've seen at least 20 episodes, and it's really bad. The writing wasn't creative at all and I could have cared less about the characters. Even if I hadn't seen previous seasons on what went on with one of the characters, it was still easy to figure out what was going on in a new episode that dealt with something that character faced a year ago or more.

ryan

baby sinclair

Reaction score
Tv show=ALL reality tv shows,soap operas(with their bad portrayal of a average american)most anime is terrible in the states as well.

Movies:**** boy,white noise,phantom menace,attack of the clones,leprechaun,fast and furious,6th man,disney sequels,spirit,and the list of lame movies could just go and on and unfortunantly i'll never be able to forget these nightmares consider movies :embarrassed:

That Announcer

Reaction score
Oh- I've a few more movies here I can't get out of my mind.

1. Zoolander (this is the reason I stopped any possible relations with Ben Stiller)

2. The Wedding Singer (not a redeeming quality to the whole bloody thing)

3. Attack Of The Clones (remains the only time I've ever fallen asleep in a theater)

4. KPAX (how I hate Kevin Spacey for this one)

5. Of course, that horrific film, Battlefield Earth. (To Travolta: What were yew thinking?)