1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Worst Version of "You've Got A Friend"

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by SillyRed, Jan 19, 2003.

1. SillyRed

SillyRed Member

The version in that Vincent Price episode was soooooooo weird, Another bad one is Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies' version of that same song.

2. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

It's called irony. They do this whole show of scariness and bad things happening, and then turn around and sing "You've Got a Friend". I for one loved it, not just in the context of the episode but in and of itself.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

3. punkNpuppets

punkNpuppets New Member

woah i wuz just bout 2 download some MF&TGG songs and then i opened this thread and, uh, woah.

anyways me first and the gimmie gimmies rule

4. Thijs

Thijs Member

they did the rainbow connction too. I love that version. I haven`t heard it on MC radio yet