Would love some Sesame Street Unpaved episodes

jah742

Reaction score
:smile: i don't really know where to start. sorry if i am violating any forum ettiquite.
i am fairly new to the forum, but just wanted to say you guys (& girls impress me) like a combo of deadheads and trekkies ( i mean that in the nicest way)
i am trying to find any old vintage episodes. i have none. my daughter has recently gotten into SS, but i long for the old skits, characters, and opening sequence. i am not picky. i am willing to supply tapes, or pay for labor, as i would imagine, similar to dead shows, it is frowned upon to profit on others work.

my daughter loves elmo, so i would like anything WITHOUT him. just to show her what her daddy grew up on. i was remembering that skit with grover as the waiter, and the blue muppet person with a fly in his soup?

anyway, any help would be sooooo aprreciated.
i don't have any thing really to trade muppet-wise, but perhaps i can work something out with some generous soul.
thanks.

jah742@msn.com

Oliver

Reaction score
I have 2 or 3 classic episodes with some really good skits on vhs cassettes if you'd like. The only problem is, Im not quite sure how to record backups as I wouldnt want to send away my only copies...

jah742

Reaction score
:smile: that would be great. any help is appreciated. i am in no rush, so however you decide to figure it out works for me. as long as there isn't 15 minutes of elmo, it works for me. perhaps you could email me, and we can work something out.
i can send, or reimburse you for tapes.
jah742@msn.com

thanks for your reply. i have got to get away from that third person referring little red muppet.
jah742