• I don't know.

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole asked me to post this poll to get your input...

Please vote and then let us know the reasoning behind your choice of "yes", "no" or "I don't know".

jediX

Reaction score
Fozzie as Patrol Bear is probably the only figure I won't buy. I'd rather put that money towards one of the Fiama variants or an exclusive I missed.

I'd only get the playset if it came with the octopus or something...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree, the octopus would have been a fun accessory for Patrol Bear Fozzie.

Thijs

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole asked me to post this poll to get your input...

Please vote and then let us know the reasoning behind your choice of "yes", "no" or "I don't know".
Not a wise decision. All the collectors vote 'yes' becuase they buy anything palisades releases. The question should be 'is a BOP playset a good idea?"

I say yes, but I rather see Vet's hospital. A BOP Link would be nice though.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I voted for "I don't know" although I would definatley buy it because i've bought everything so far and would want to stop at this but I don't want to give the impression that i'd be excited for it, i'd rather see a MTI or MCC themed playset before this, don't really see much point to it considering all the other great idea's that can come before this.

I probably should have voted yes, cause al;though I might not like the playset i'd just have to have the figure, which i'll assume would be BOP Link.

Whatever

Reaction score
I wouldn't buy one. I don't have a lot of money so I try only to get my favorite figures or Muppet Show DVDs.

jediX

Reaction score
The set WOULD be fun for the completist collectors (like myself) but elsewise it would be nothing more then a shelf warmer that most places wouldnt pick up. The Chef playset was a stroke of genius (although it too is a shelf warmer) but I just can't see this. Everyone, even if they aren't a big fan, knows who the Chef is, and most people who have at least seen TMS a few times know Pigs in Space. Bear on Patrol was probably one of the least-used reoccuring bits and least popular. I already know the Fozzie Bear on Patrol will be warming pegs more than Sam & Strangepork. I don't want to see this line turn into Simpsons where they release every recostumed character in existance. Band uniforms or season 1 purple suit Kermit is one thing, but sadly, this stuff just won't sell to the casual buyer.

You never know, though, since they DID (well, will) release the Fozzie figure that goes with it. As I said, the extras would make this set. Without really awesome accessories it is nothing more than a police station playset.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Just because.

I plan to buy anything they put out. I have already been as dissapointed as I can be, and their product gets better and better, and my disappointment was fleeting at best. I want to do my part as the consumer to promote this line. none of my flesh-buddies are into Muppets at all, and that's why I post here, in hopes of making Muppet chums. Besides that though, to support the line.

In hindsight, I posted falsely in the first sentence... I am NOT buying Mega Muppets.

jtatooine

Reaction score
I voted that would buy it. I've never seen the skit. I only own two of the Muppet Show DVD's and it isn't on either. (the rest should be here on christmas).

I would buy it because I buy it all. Also because palisades does a really good job. So good that you don't even have to know the skit.

Even though I haven't seen the skit I think there may be better playsets that could be made. But what makes for a better playset then something that was already a "set" for a show?