1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Would you buy...

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Kedrick, Dec 17, 2002.

1. Kedrick New Member

A Muppet Babies figure line? Can you just imagine it now:

individual figures of Baby Piggy, Kermie, Fozzie, Rowlf, Gonzo, Scooter and...

Animal (go Bye Bye!!) with a Nursery playset!!! Heck, maybe even a baby Skeeter too (as she was featured in Muppet form in the Muppet Magazine).

I would snatch that line up. That has to be my favorite scene in "Muppets Take Manhatten" (with Piggy chasing the mugger a close second!).

Clint
  2. Fozzie New Member

That would be awesome!
  3. Bean Bunny New Member

Yeah, it would be cool. We should do a poll.
  4. kansasteen14 New Member

I wouldn't get them singularly packed but if they did say 3 packs or PVC I would.
  5. uncleduke New Member

I would probably pass.
    I never watched the cartoon show,. While the live action bit was well done, I felt it was a throw-away scene from the movie.
    I would rather see figures of obscure (recurring) characters like Uncle Deadly, Thog, etc.
  6. Thog New Member

Nope, not even if it was free.
  7. Walker Boh New Member

If it was done by Palisades and in scale with the regular line of action figures (not PVCs), yes. Otherwise, probably not.
  8. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I've never personally been able to accept the Muppet Babies characters, but, if they came out with the whole thing and a Nursery playset, I might consider it. Definitely.

FOZ
  9. Bean Bunny New Member

I think that Ken should do one figure and see how it does. Maybe Baby Kermit and make Variants in the future.
  10. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Oh yeah, what he said...
  11. Bean Bunny New Member

A Wish List:

Series One:
    Baby Kermit with Wooden Pony and a Cowbay hat.
    Baby Piggy with a Baby doll and mirror.
    Baby Gizzo with a stuff chicken

Playset: Baby Rowlf with his piano

Series Two:
    Baby Scooter with his computer
    Baby Animal with food.
    Baby Fozzie with a rubber chicken and a tomate.

Playset: Baby Skeeter with the nursey window.

Series Three:
    Baby Bunsen with experiment
    Baby Beaker with flashlight
    Baby Bean with a storybook

Playset Baby Janice with a pillow or something.

Exclusive Nanny legs
    :D
  12. beaker Well-Known Member

I think a lot of us are so hardcore we'd buy any JHC related action figure. I know I would!
  13. Lew Zealand New Member

I'd buy a Muppet Babies figure set. But Ken stated that if they ever did make them, they would only be allowed to do the babies that appear in the MTM movie. They don't have the rights to the cartoon or the TV specials.
  14. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Wait...I would ONLY buy the ones based on the movie!!

That is all,FOZ
  15. Gonzo Active Member

I would DEFINITELY buy them, and I'd buy them either as they appeared in the cartoon (including Skeeter, Bunsen, Beaker, and Nanny's Legs), or as they appeared in Muppets Take Manhattan, Muppet Family Christmas, and several books.

I liked the Muppet Babies up until the last two years of the series, when the quality tanked.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn
  16. Salmoto New Member

I'd opt for PVC figures over full figures, but if they have to be full figures they'd have to be down to scale and packed with accesories, just like Rizzo. I see Baby Kermit with a stick horse, a sailor hat, an abacus, and Baby Robin in a clear goldfish bowl.