Wouldn't this be interesting...

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I was thinking about it one day, and I thought wouldn't it be cool if the muppets met some of the characters from the fantasy movies? Like Jen, Hoggle, or the Storyteller? Tell me your ideas and thoughts for this. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... They sort of did. There was this one episode of Muppet Babies where Piggy was concerned about returning her copy of Alice In Wonderland to the traveling Bookmobile.
The episode then involved her getting through a Labyrinth with Baby Gonzo in the role of Hoggle... And Kermit turned into a froggish mouse like the star kid from The Witches.
But a fanfic might explore it better... Though MuppetWriter's doing a good job of it with his X-Muppets crossovers.

Laszlo

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
That might be a neat fan fic.:wink:
Not another fanfic please :smile: I want to see the real puppets/props they used in the movies!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well... They sort of did. There was this one episode of Muppet Babies where Piggy was concerned about returning her copy of Alice In Wonderland to the traveling Bookmobile.
The episode then involved her getting through a Labyrinth with Baby Gonzo in the role of Hoggle... And Kermit turned into a froggish mouse like the star kid from The Witches.
But a fanfic might explore it better... Though MuppetWriter's doing a good job of it with his X-Muppets crossovers.
What was the name of that episode?:confused: :crazy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I don't know what the title was.