1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Wow! Am I the Only one Who Saw Kermit on ESPN?

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by MGov, Oct 14, 2007.

1. MGov

MGov New Member

Kermit was on ESPN this morning. "NFL Countdown" did a bit about how badly the Jets and Eagles are doing. Since they both have green uniforms, Kermit did the story. He started out talking singing "Bein' Green" then went on to say that maybe they weren't doing well because of the green or maybe it was just how their lousy defense.

After that he was in Times Square asking people what was wrong with the Jets. Then in Philly asking about the Eagles.

It was a pretty good bit.
  2. Stulz

Stulz Member

Kermit on ESPN

Did you manage to record it? If you did upload it to youtube and post the link.
    :)
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi... Happened to see that segment myself as well, reported on it in the Muppet TV Appearances thread. Oh, and if you're a watcher of ESPN, you might want to catch Mike & Mike on ESPN2, as I have a separate thread of instances where they've shown/used Muppet clips this season.
  4. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

I wouldn't see it beacause the only sports I like are Muppet sports.