1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Wow, Fraggles Rock!

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Tabby, May 3, 2002.

1. Tabby

Tabby New Member

Wow, this is great thought everyone had forgotten about the Fraggles, I grew up with them and still have my fraggle rock pillow.

Really miss seeing episodes, had Disney Channel when living with parents and they showed the live action version sometimes, great when trying to study for A-levels!!!!

Are there any Fraggle videos out or does the DVD petition mean there is nothing?
  2. Jessie

Jessie New Member

Check e-bay for old VHS tapes.
  3. Sidebottom

Sidebottom Member

Hey Jessie--

What episode is that quotation in your sig from?

-Sidebottom
  4. Jessie

Jessie New Member

Sidebottom

I don't remember the name...I think it's "Scared Silly" or something of that nature.

It's when Boober is testing everyone's baloobiouses (spelling?) and so Wembley tried to get him back. Philo & Gunge tell him that he could blow someone up if they get too scared, so Wembley thinks he blew everyone up.

Funny episode, plus the songs in that one are really good.