1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Wow,how SST has changed!

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Katzi428, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone!
    I'm up in New York visiting my family.My little niece is going to be 2 in a few days.So we're up here to celebrate her birthday. (She's gotten big too!:)) Anyway...last night she,my mom & I were watch a Sesame Street karaoke DVD.Needless to say things have changed since I was little.Mom noticed Gina & asked who it was.So I had to tell her .Thanks to this place I knew who she was.Same w/Alan. Mom noticed the Hooper's Store sign & asked where Mr. Hooper was. I felt like saying "Um..hello Mom?Mr. Hooper died a while back!"(He died around the time my younger brother & sister watched SS.) Then I told her David died too. Following that I told her that Luis & Maria got married & had Gabi.(I know...I know...this is starting to sound like a soap opera:rolleyes: ) Mom asked if Gordon & Susan were still there. I said yes & they adopted Miles.
    My niece was SO cute the way she said "Mr.Snuffleupagus" She said"Misser Snuffaupupgus!" Well she's (almost) 2 so it's to be expected.
    Bye for now!
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah! We know Kathy. Deep breath now, lol!

I'm only kidding you of course. ;)
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. Why, the other day I was watching SNL and I was absolutely shocked that Dan Akroyd and Jane Curtain were no longer in it. :batty:
  4. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Yeah...I know you're kidding!;) I made a mistake about Mr Hooper though.My mom knew that Mr. Hooper dying though.She just didn't know who Alan was though.
    (Note to whoever moved this post: Sorry I put it in the wrong place)
  5. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I never knew Mr. Hooper by name for the longest time, since he died pretty much when I was born and after that it didn't seem like they ran episodes with him in them :\...