Wow... I just can't believe how hard it is to find...

rexcrk

Reaction score
Animal with the Electric Mayhem Stage and Zoot!

I mean, seriously, these are the last 2 I need to complete my collection (well... by that I mean have all the regular release figures, so that excludes repaints and exclusives) and looking on eBay there are very few auctions with those particular figures and those few go for VERY high prices.

Someone want to make me feel better and tell me that it's hard to find any other figures? (Ones I actually have... Lips is hard to find right? RIGHT?) :crazy:

:rolleyes:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yes, Lips is totally hard to find. He's in ranges of $50-$60 right now.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have read that series 3 (which is the series that Zoot was part of) had the lowest production run in the entire line, so that might explain Zoot's scarcity on ebay.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Yeah I've read that too, which is a total bummer IMO.

Actually I just did a search for Scooter and all I could find was Superhero Scooter and Usher Scooter figures... I guess I should stop whining huh? :stick_out_tongue:

Seriously though I am glad to have a lot of the really cool stuff I do have, such as the Backstage playset, Sweetums, Jim Henson, and all my regular release figures which seem to be pretty hard to find (I just never noticed since I never searched for ones I already had lol)

pain

Reaction score
Are you looking for MOC/MIB, or loose?

dubb311

Reaction score
I have a electric mayhem.

I have both loose and in box. I used to be a big collector. I have not been around for a bit. But I know I have them tucked away. Was actually looking at them a few weeks ago.

If you are interested. Email.

devol_evol@yahoo.com

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I have read that series 3 (which is the series that Zoot was part of) had the lowest production run in the entire line, so that might explain Zoot's scarcity on ebay.
That's totally a part of it, series three was the last of it being "Muppet Show" and than they went to "Muppets" in general.

But yeah thoes figures are very hard to find, you would have to spend some big bucks on ebay to get your hands on them. I have Zoot (yellow) in my collection and it did cost me a cool $70 and that was a few years ago. Now his is in the like the 100 range. But I think it's safe to say that just about all the Muppet figures are getting higher in price. I think the two biggest ones might be Zoot (red) and Lips (White), and for playsets Animal and the stage and Rowlf and the Backstage stage are also really up there.

BEAR

Reaction score
I have a few of the Muppet figures (maybe about 10-12 total). Not a huge collection but I am just lucky and greatful to have gotten a Jim Henson and Rainbow Connection Kermit/Robin before they started going for over 50 bucks! Those are really the only figures I care most about in my collection.

CustomCreator

Reaction score
Just got outbid for a Scooter. My max bid was $30, and it got beat.

I got Zoot in a whole "Electric Mayhem" lot on Ebay a while back. The whole set with Zoot, Dr Teeth, Janice and Flyod was like $35 or something. I thought I was getting a steal till they came in and Zoot was missing his hat. Everything else was fine, but what a dissapointment. Oh well, at least I have him.