1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Wow... I just can't believe how hard it is to find...

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by rexcrk, Jun 15, 2007.

1. pain

pain New Member

Congrats, I was watching that figure, honestly, I thought that it was going to go for more.

So, nice snag there.

I love that feeling, when you have a totally complete set, line, series whaterver. It's that complete, full feeling. Kinda like after Thanksgiving dinner.
  2. karamazov80

karamazov80 New Member

That is great news. Congrats to you!
  3. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Thanks guys! So yeah I also have a complete Lord of the Rings figure set (I posted a thread in the General Discussion forum) ... well it's really like 99.9999% complete 'cause there are a few cases where they re-released some new figures with like extra weapons and stuff... and I need a few more Ringwraiths lol.

But yeah it's a great feeling. :)
  4. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

I still remember how lucky I was when I found Floyd and the entire series 3, except for the playset unfortuanately, at a comic shop, and was able to purchase all five. I still haven't gotten the kitchen and (except for Pops) any of series 9 and what would have been series 10
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Me, I'm still looking for Marvin Suggs, S5 Gonzo (I found him a year ago, but had no money at a comic store, the New Chef and The Backstage. Honestly I can do without the backstage and the repaint Chef, but I need Gonzo and Marvin.
  6. Muppetman1884

Muppetman1884 New Member

No Problem

I have Marvin Suggs and all of his numerous repaints all in box. The Gonzo Series 5 I have is out of box, but I also have a special addition of Gonzo in the Tuxedo that came directly from Palisades. The figure comes in a lunch box style case.

The backstage set I have is also out of box. I have the repaint of Chef in box . E-mail me directly at storm1884@aol.com if you want to discuss prices for any of them.
  7. Muppetman1884

Muppetman1884 New Member

Also, I have Pops, Zoot and Lips. I have to check on the most rare Zoot which is the orange shirt. I am pretty sure he is still in box. I believe there were also repaints of Lips and I should have all of those. Anyone interested?
  8. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Ebay is a real good place to track down some of the harder to find figures...i suggest you look there
  9. CustomCreator

CustomCreator New Member

Just set up my Mayhem set in my new Detolf display case. I am actually adding LED lights to the stage lights so they light up!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]