1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Wow Janice!!! Surprise

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Raech, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Raech

Raech Member

Wow Janice is hot! (Yes, I am a woman... a straight woman at that).

She looks far better than I thought.
    I am confused as to what the normal and variant will come with and what colors the variant will be, and where she wore the variant colors, so that I can pic.

Off topic, can anyone help me find a Dr Teeth and a Bunsen Honeydew. Esp. Honeydew. I don't care about package condition and they can be loose for all I care. Thanks.:)
  2. BaudGirl

BaudGirl New Member

Yeah, as cool as Janice looks though (she actually made me consider getting the whole band now, because I'm a completist freak and it would just seem wrong to me to only have certain members of the band instead of the entire band, but that cost money which I do not have. **** economic downturn!) I'm a little bit put off by how tiny her shirt is. I keep having to fight the urge to get her a sweater or yell "Put some clothes on girl!".

But I think that speaks very well for the sculpt it self. Maybe not so much for my mental health though.
  3. radionate

radionate New Member

If Suncoast stores can ship inventory from store to store, there was a case of series one figures that appeared yesterday in Memphis. They had been sold out for awhile, and then yesterday Piggy, Kermit, Teeth, and the good Dr. were all there along with series three. No series two left though.
  4. Raech

Raech Member

Hmmmm well suncoast is 45 mins away from me. And Kevin and I are the only ones running our company right now. So I am really not sure that would work for me. We are doing the job of 5 people til we move in a few months. :(

I would gladly pay someone though.
  5. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

The Janice variant colors will be decided by Palisades' artists. It will not come directly from the show because that would require a resculpt. I'm guessing it will be a blue shirt and a black dress. Totally a guess, but maybe something like that.
  6. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy New Member

Yeah I wonder what ol' Eddie Wires is gonna cook up...
  7. WOMAN! WOMAN!

WOMAN! WOMAN! New Member

Raech, a little comic shop here (Pennsylvania) still has Bunsens. I can mail you one. With tax and shipping, it would probably be about $15. You can send me a check or money order. If you want to do this, post your e-mail address. (I prefer not to post mine on boards, to avoid spam.)
  8. Raech

Raech Member

my email is available by a button in all my posts.

I have a bid on ebay on one now, but I am sure I will be outbid very soon.

Hmmmm I am trying to get one a tiny bit cheaper than $15. But I will let you know.
  9. Hat Sharpener

Hat Sharpener New Member

Try www.kbtoys.com - they had series 1 quite recently.
  10. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Yeah, that Janice figure is hot for a Janice toy and..

Wait.

I can't believe I'm talking about the action figure of a Muppet like that.

God, forgive me.

I'm going to go OD on aspirin now.

F:oZ
  11. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy New Member

Oh come on, Fozzie! Janice is very cute.
    I love Miss Piggy as well but it's more of a "personality that I like" kind of thing ;)

You'd have some explaining to do if it was, say, Dr. Teeth.;)

I have a friend who seriously looks like Janice, except she has dark brown hair. She always says embarrasing things out loud when it gets really quiet...and she tosses her head around a lot and her hair always falls back into place. But then she cut her hair :mad: but she still acts like Janice. And ya know what's REALLY funny? Her boyfriend plays bass/guitar and he laughs EXACTLY like Floyd...I swear, If Janice and Floyd were human, they would be these people!
  12. WOMAN! WOMAN!

WOMAN! WOMAN! New Member

:o Whoops! OK, I see the button now. OK, good luck on your auction.
  13. Raech

Raech Member

well I will know in about 3 days if I am high bidder.

Anyway. No KBtoys has none. Frankly I can't find Dr T or Dr B H anywhere except for overpriced series one sets. (sigh).

If I loose my auction I will be back to beg you all. :o
  14. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

there's a dr. teeth here:

outer reaches

but the packaging is not mint...Bunsen I don't know where to get right now...