Wow, Very Depressing Day

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Wow. Today has been a day of defenite sorrow. Last night I had a weird dream of suicide. So, when I entered school today, I saw everyone, crying. Me and my friend were like "What's going on here?", we found out that a good friend of mine shot himself. He was caught with a cigerette and some pills in his bed, his mother confronted him while he was under the influence, he went into his room, and shot himself right in the middle of their conversation. The whole day was silence. Wow. Very sad depressing day. :cry: :frown:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh...oh my...I'm really sorry Barry...I wish there was something I could say, but there is nothing to be said...I'm really really sorry...

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Thanks Beau, everyone in the school was friends with him, a very up beat person, that's what happens when you do drugs though so so sad, it was horrible, his girlfriend bursted out crying as everyone else was just upset, the halls were dead silent the whole day. :sympathy:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
wow thats just messed up

dreams are a powerful thing

did you know the kid?

sorry u ziffeled me

Drugs can overtake a weak person but just remeber High school is only 700 some days life gets alot better

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Hugs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am so sorry...

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
wow thats just messed up

dreams are a powerful thing

did you know the kid?
Yes, he was the last person who would kill himself. :cry:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Oh man, dude. Let us know if you need any support or anything. Wow, dead silent halls. He must have been pretty neat. :frown: