1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Wow, Very Depressing Day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Barry Lee, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Wow. Today has been a day of defenite sorrow. Last night I had a weird dream of suicide. So, when I entered school today, I saw everyone, crying. Me and my friend were like "What's going on here?", we found out that a good friend of mine shot himself. He was caught with a cigerette and some pills in his bed, his mother confronted him while he was under the influence, he went into his room, and shot himself right in the middle of their conversation. The whole day was silence. Wow. Very sad depressing day. :cry: :(
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh...oh my...I'm really sorry Barry...I wish there was something I could say, but there is nothing to be said...I'm really really sorry...
  3. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Thanks Beau, everyone in the school was friends with him, a very up beat person, that's what happens when you do drugs though so so sad, it was horrible, his girlfriend bursted out crying as everyone else was just upset, the halls were dead silent the whole day. :sympathy:
  4. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

wow thats just messed up

dreams are a powerful thing

did you know the kid?

sorry u ziffeled me

Drugs can overtake a weak person but just remeber High school is only 700 some days life gets alot better
  5. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Hugs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am so sorry...
  6. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Yes, he was the last person who would kill himself. :cry:
  7. That is sooo sad! :(
  8. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

aww, wow, thats so saaad:sympathy: :( :cry:
  9. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Oh man, dude. Let us know if you need any support or anything. Wow, dead silent halls. He must have been pretty neat. :(
  10. KCJ506

KCJ506 New Member

Man that's messed up.
  11. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Barry I am so sorry to hear about this:(
    It is a tragedy. You must be depressed:cry:
    I pray to God you and all who knew the poor fellow who took his own life will have the divine Comforter the Holy Spirit give you His own almighty shoulder to lean and cry on and may the peace of Christ help you all cope with the shock and sorrow of it all.:sympathy:
  12. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

Oh my goodness Barry!!! I am so so so sorry....:( Thats why you were upset...oh poor Barry :cry: I know the feeling of losin a friend, first-hand..its so very painful and quite an ordeal to overcome....I am so so sorry...
  13. peachesncream

peachesncream New Member

been there.:cry: my heart and prayers are with on through this tough time.:cry:
  14. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

gosh...I am so sorry to hear about this...:sympathy: