1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Wow!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tutter_fan, Oct 6, 2009.

1. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I just got my first MP3 player which is the IPod touch (from Apple), and I for one am awestruck at what it's capable of doing. I've got 2 screens full of applications & games for it. I never thought there'd be a day when I take out some money & end up buying the greatest invention ever! I officially give my IPod touch *****5***** stars! There's at least one problem I have with it. I can't connect to youtube on it, and not only that, even though I can sync it with ITunes, I have no access at home, so I'm going to work on that eventually.
  2. hoopless

hoopless Member

congratulations on your new gizmo! 5 stars? i counted 10 :p

i wasn't aware you could connect to the internet at all with an ipod touch because it doesn't have the phone components to use as a modem. for that you would need an iphone.

but they are incredibly awesome. my only gripe is the lack of storage capacity being less than half the classic at best.