Write Sideshow to share thoughts about Busts

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
pr@sideshowtoy.com

It may not help but maybe Sideshow would be interested in hearing our thoughts on the busts. At least they will know our feelings on Fozzie and Piggy.

Chad

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Be sure to request a Floyd bust as well. Other possibilities for wave 6 include: Sweetums with Robin, Rizzo and Pepe. Floyd is the biggest omission in my opinion though since all the other Electric Mayhem members are in bust form.

:sing:

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
How could I forget about that lonely space on the self next to the Janice bust. :flirt:

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
Sideshow emailed me today and let me know they were forwarding my comments to product development. An email from a live person is a good thing. So start writing them and let's see where it takes us.

Chad Kermit

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, if you are reading this, take a couple minutes and send Sideshow an e-mail. Request a sixth wave of busts with especially Floyd! Sweetums and Robin, Rizzo and Pepe would also make great additions.

If everyone here took the time to write, it would likely make a difference.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I dont think Pepe would go good in a series dedicated to the 25th Anniversary of The Muppet Show since he was never on it. Id replace him with the Newsman. And probably replace Rizzo with Strangepork so Link doesnt get lonely. :big_grin: