1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Wrong Page

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by DanDanStrawberry, Feb 12, 2005.

1. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

I've just discovered something great!! After trying to get on articles.muppetcentral.com I was informed I'd hit a wrong page! Crazy Harry was there doing a fabulous animation. Just to whoever did that...it's amazing!!

2. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

Yeah I saw that and thought it was pretty cool, too!

3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Jamie (frogboy4) illustrated and designed the Flash animation for the "wrong/missing page" links. As always, he did a great job.

4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I just noticed this little thread. Thanks for the compliments. ;) Good things can sometimes come from making a wrong turn. :crazy: :zany:

5. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Well-Known Member

I wanna make a wrong turn too! :mad: :mad:

Wrong turn, wrong turn. Aaaaahhhhhhhh!! :halo:

6. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

You're welcome! It's absolutely fabulous...really!!

7. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I'll certainly take your comments into account.

I considered making a couple interactive ecards a while back, but I didn't get much interest in them and didn't have the free time for them. Check out a few of my personal cards made for friends of the ol' frogboy.

http://www.jamesvier.com/phillip/
    http://www.jamesvier.com/zavier/
    http://www.jamesvier.com/dad/

And a simple game I made years ago for school and never put the finishing touches on.

http://www.jamesvier.com/ratrace2/

All graphics are hand drawn in Flash. And don't forget to check out our classic MC holiday menus coming up soon. The (almost disgustingly cute) Easter menu and the Puppetry Day fave will be up in days to come.

8. Fuller House

Fuller House Active Member

Those are pretty cool Jamie. Nice Job.

9. christyb

christyb New Member

As always you do a great job. I really liked the cards and the unfinished game looked great too. I started dabbling in flash and whatnot last year but never had quite the time to learn how to do the things I would like to. As always I admire your work!

10. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

Those are swell, excellent work as always.

11. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Awesome job, Jamie; I loved Phil's birthday card, and I've played the game before and just did it again...
    But now my cursor is stuck as the cheese! AHHH! CHEESE!

12. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Glad y'all liked it. Another interesting development is my new partnership with fellow MC and Palisades forum member Sean Brennan to create a new web-based interactive comic. Sean is a fellow Bay Area artist who has also done much work for Palisades. You can check out his work on the Buffy and X-Files properties.

Unfortunately the CrossBreed has been put on the back burner yet again, but this project will play as a testing ground for the medium. CB is just so much more work and we're not quite ready to climb that mountain yet. We hope to put out our current project by the end of the year. I won't be advertising the name or link here due to the mature subject matter (my decision). :crazy: It will likely be announced at the Palisades Forum and through other avenues that are better suited for the content. This has been a pet project of mine for the past 7 or 8 years. Exciting things are happening for 05. :excited:

13. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Look forward to seeing it, Jamie. I'm a big fan of your work!

14. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

That is cool. I love all those Jamie. Your one talented guy or frog or weirdo. LOL

15. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

:o

Thee hee. I'll go with all three of those - especially the weirdo - and proud of it! ;) :concern: