1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Wtd: W/O/C Muppet/Cartoon Recordings From Various Channels

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by MuppetDanny, Mar 6, 2017.

1. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

I have post this on a couple of other forums but not here so.... I'm asking any members who has any TV recordings of "blocks" w/o/c (if possible) of Muppets/cartoons from various cartoon/TV channels.

I have tons of stuff to trade with, cartoons, Muppets and stuff. You can drop me a line via the Fourm or my trading page (link under my username) if anyone has any kind of recordings from the following channels, please let me know what you have - that would be great. Thanks!

Here's a list of channels that I am after:
    • Cartoon Network: Classic cartoons from HB. Warner, MGM, etc only
    • Cartoon Network (UK): Classic cartoons from HB. Warner, MGM, etc only. Earlier recordings the better
    • Boomerang : Classic cartoons from HB. Warner, MGM, etc. Anytime before 2015 rebrand
    • Boomerang (Australia): Classic cartoons from HB. Warner, MGM, etc. Anytime before 2015 rebrand
    • Boomerang (UK): Classic cartoons from HB. Warner, MGM, etc. Anytime before 2015 rebrand. Also recordings with "Fraggle Rock" from July 2007.
    • Teletoon Retro (Canda): Classic cartoons from HB. Warner, MGM, etc and "Fraggle Rock"
    • Disney Channel (Australia): Muppets only (Like "The Muppet Show", "Muppet Tonight", etc)
    • Disney Channel: Muppets only
    • TNT (USA): Classic cartoons from HB. Warner, MGM, etc and Muppets (Like "The Muppet Show", "Fraggle Rock"). Earlier recordings the better
    • Nickelodeon (USA): Muppets (Like "The Muppet Show", "Fraggle Rock", etc)
    • Nick Jr.(Nickelodeon) (USA): Muppets
    • Nick Jr.(Nickelodeon) (Australia): Muppets and "Open Sesame"
    • Nickelodeon (UK): Muppets (Like "The Muppet Show", "Fraggle Rock", etc)
    • Odyssey (USA): Muppets only
    • The Kermit Channel (Asia): Muppets only.
    • ITV:Muppets (Like "The Muppet Show", "Fraggle Rock", etc)

Thanks again :)

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. MuppetDanny

I'm asking any members from USA who can record for me a couple "blocks" of cartoons from the cartoon channel Boomerang for me.

I've just found out Boomerang does 2hrs of Looney Tunes and 2hrs of Tom & Jerry (classic cartoon ones) back to back so If anyone who has that channel who can record that 4hr block, please let me know

Thanks for looking :)

3. MuppetDanny

Just to bump this thread to say I am after as well recordings in English language only please the Latin American cartoon channel "Tooncast".

Please let me know if anyone who get this channel - thanks :)

4. MuppetDanny

*bump*

Anyone? :(:cry::sigh:

5. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Don't have any of these, but for the record, Nick USA never ran Fraggle Rock.

6. MuppetDanny

*bump*

Still looking, please see my first and third post and drop me a line who has anything.

7. MuppetDanny

*bump*

Anyone? :(:cry::sigh:

Please see my first and third post and drop me a line who has anything.

Thank you :)