1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Wubbulos World DVD's

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by trekkie1701E, Jan 15, 2004.

1. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E New Member

As of now, all I see is The Cat's Playhouse DVD. Has anyone heard on the possible release of more DVD's? It'd be wonderful if more of this series were available.

2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

I think that's the only one planned right now. They released it to coincide with the movie.

3. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E New Member

Well, looks like my wish for a second disc is coming true! Reportedly, April is when volume two is coming out

4. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

If it's any help CTHE will release the show on DVD on 29th March '04 in the UK.

5. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

Does anyone know are these volumes on DVD the same as the VHS ones released a few years ago, or are they a different set of compilations?

6. smcguire

smcguire New Member

The already released "The Cat's Playhouse" DVD includes three episodes: The Cat in the Hat Cleans Up His Act, The Cat in the Hat's Indoor Picnic, The Cat in the Hat's Big Birthday Surprise.

The upcoming "The Cat's Adventures" DVD includes: The Cat in the Hat's First First Day, The Cat in the Hat's Flower Power, and Oh, The People You'll Meet.

Looking around, these appear to be different collections than the VHS releases, although a few of these episodes also appeared on the VHS releases.

(Also note that "The Cat's Playhouse" collection has been released on VHS as well.)

--Scott M.

7. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Here's the offical DVD cover art for the UK

view

See ya