Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss DVD

That Announcer

Reaction score
I have a few old Viewmaster reels of this show, but otherwise I'm not that familiar with it. However, I have one question: Do these episodes feature Martin P. Robinson as the Cat, or not?

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
I have a few old Viewmaster reels of this show, but otherwise I'm not that familiar with it. However, I have one question: Do these episodes feature Martin P. Robinson as the Cat, or not?
Well, the two episodes "The Cat in the Hat Takes a Nap" and "The Feed You Need" features Marty Robinson as the cat. The other episode "The Gink" does not.

Stulz

Reaction score
wow.

I realy liked the firt season or so before it became a preschhol version of Dr. Suess.

I'm still suprised Sony/Columbia/Tri-Star has the rights to this show as HIT has the rights to everything else Henson.

Does anybody know how long Columbia/Tri-Star deal runs and if HIT will be releasing their own Wubbulus DVDs as well? (after the Columbia/Tri-Star deal runs out)

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
other DVD RELEASES

Cat's Playhouse 10/21/2003
The Cat's Adventures 4/13/2004
The Cat's Fun House 11/30/2004
The Cat's Musical Tales 8/03/2004
The Cat's Play Pals 3/01/2005

Stulz

Reaction score
Wubb DVD's

I already have them all. I'm just wondering about the way Columbia /Tristar is able to keep releasing new discs. When everything else Henson is through HIT and everything Muppets is through Disney.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Stulz said:
I already have them all. I'm just wondering about the way Columbia /Tristar is able to keep releasing new discs. When everything else Henson is through HIT and everything Muppets is through Disney.
they are probly not intrested in it

or

they have a contract to be the distributer