Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss Question

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

I bought one of them "Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss" on dvd from the bump bin from Wal Mart (and ONLY becouse it was $5.50 lol) and I had some questions about it, first of all its an ok show. I remeber seen it on tv a few times.... so what channel was it on, was it good in rattings, how many years was it on and was any of the Main Muppeteers like Steve, Dave, or Kevin in it? Oh and one more thing did HIT! get the rights for the dvd now too?

thanks...

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
hey gang,

I bought one of them "Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss" on dvd from the bump bin from Wal Mart (and ONLY becouse it was $5.50 lol) and I had some questions about it, first of all its an ok show. I remeber seen it on tv a few times.... so what channel was it on, was it good in rattings, how many years was it on and was any of the Main Muppeteers like Steve, Dave, or Kevin in it? Oh and one more thing did HIT! get the rights for the dvd now too?

thanks...
Bruce Lanoil The Cat in the Hat/Fox in Socks
Anthony Asbury Yertle the Turtle/The Grinch/Thidwick the Big-Hearted Moose
John Kennedy Little Cat C/Horton the Elephant/Mr. Knox/Norval the Fish
Kathryn Mullen Little Cat A/Morton the Elephant-Bird/Junior Kangaroo
Stephanie D'Abruzzo Little Cat B/Jane Kangaroo

Oct. 1996 - Oct. 1997 Nickolodon (USA)

Interesting tidbit of info: the Mo Rocca, who is a writer for this show, is the SAME Mo Rocca who is on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart!

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Bill Baretta and Brian Muehl have also contributed to the show (but in non-starring roles). During the second season Marty Robinson ("Telly") took over the role of The Cat in the Hat, and was also joined by Leslie Carrara (from "Muppets Tonight!") and Tim Lagasse (as a full-time performer).