www.cafepress.com stores

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

Some of us have some great personal artwork and parodies that don't directly reflect the work of anyone else, and I am going to have a Muley the Mule General Store online before long, but I wanted others to get a chance to get involved, too.

If you go to www.cafepress.com you can have your own free website, free merchandise for sale (they do it on a base cost, and any price you set above their base cost you get back), and free newsletters!

I just thought it would be cool for some of the superb artists we have around here!

Kev le FOZ

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I love the concept of Cafepress, but you have to read their Terms of Service very, very carefully. I was going to set-up a store with them but decided against it because some of their terms are outrageous. I'd encourage anyone doing a Cafepress shop to at least be sure to read all the fine print before they sign up.

It's probably a good idea to check out this site before you sign up with them. Cafepress' terms now are actually better than they were going to be largely because of the boycott this site spearheaded last summer. Anyways, it's all documented there and there's also links to some other lesser-known alternatives to Cafepress.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Wow. Didn't realize all that; most of the folks I know have been using Cafe Press. I'm going to check out the other links offered, though! Thanks, Buck!