1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

www.jumptheshark.com

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SSLFan, Sep 2, 2007.

1. SSLFan Well-Known Member

2. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Oh, I've been visiting Jump the Shark for a LONG time!
  3. BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Wow...nice site!
  4. Winslow Leach Active Member

So have I. It's been around for a while. It's an entertaining site. Some of the comments are hilarious, particularly for such beloved shows as The Brady Bunch and Full House.
  5. heralde Well-Known Member

I love Jump the Shark, most of the comments are hilarious and often dead on. :)
  6. travellingpat Active Member

Oooh i love this site...thanks for pointing it out to some of the users who have never been on it, theyll love it
  7. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I cant believe there are some people who actually think homer simpson is done by a different actor now!
  8. Ilikemuppets New Member

Well his voice is different from whan it started. But I can't believe what half of people believe anyway myself.:rolleyes:

It's shark is coming to eat us alive! Yikes!:eek: