www.quinnarama.com

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm using my second Quinnarama Fozzie Little Person-in honor of Quinn's National TV Debut!!

BABY FOZZIE!!

Gonzo

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I'm using my second Quinnarama Fozzie Little Person-in honor of Quinn's National TV Debut!!

BABY FOZZIE!!
You're a nut.

:smile: :zany: :halo:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Gonzo said:
You're a nut.

:smile: :zany: :halo:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Those custom made little people are amazing, I saw them about a week ago and was so impressed, you are so talented, quinn. I wish I had talent like that. Did all those start out as fisher price little people?

Where did you get all those little people?

great work!

from,
Paul

Gonzo

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
Did all those start out as fisher price little people?

Where did you get all those little people?
...Thanks Paul.

They all started out as Little People, except for a very few that are just sculpted from Sculpey...like in the Sesame Street set there's Little Bird, Rubber Duckie, Twiddlebugs, etc. The rest all started out as Fisher Price Little People.

The head count right now is 741....approximately 200 of them were given to me by random (and frequently strange but very nice) people. The rest I've accumulated, mostly from eBay or online stores. I've been doing it for almost six years now.

Freak.

Next up will probably be Powerpuff Girls (by request), Disney's Pinocchio and Disney's Snow White. And Willy Wonka.

After that, we'll see.

:halo:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Gonzo said:
The head count right now is 741....approximately 200 of them were given to me by random (and frequently strange but very nice) people. The rest I've accumulated, mostly from eBay or online stores. I've been doing it for almost six years now.

Freak.

Next up will probably be Powerpuff Girls (by request), Disney's Pinocchio and Disney's Snow White. And Willy Wonka.

After that, we'll see.

:halo:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
sounds great!
:smile: :excited: