X-Men Apocalypse

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
I Saw The new X-Men movie today and I absolutely loved It!!! The Acting was good especially Fassbender and McAvoy, the Actress who played Jean Grey was really good as well! I Loved the Star Wars Reference when the Characters were walking out of a Mall Movie theater and the movie was Return Of The Jedi and they said Empire was better to which another character said the third movie usually is no good, which I am sure was a reference to X-Men 3 being really bad not good at all! I also loved the Post Credits scene, Am I right In thinking striker is going to clone Wolverine and that will be a future Wolverine movie?

Drtooth

Reaction score
While I would have probably seen it had it not been for Angry Birds the previous week and TMNT 2 this week, the fact that the one mutant I wanted to see in the movie's scenes got mostly cut kinda ticked me off. As a fan of the 90's X-men cartoon, I was kinda excited Jubilee was part of the cast, but even her brief cameo was made briefer.

Plus, when it comes to mutants, I prefer mine as Turtles, so...

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
It's a little sad that Wolverine only got a very small part in the movie considering the next one will be his last.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Nah. They'll probably just recast Wolverine with someone younger than Jackman. Kinda wish he'd cameo in the next Deadpool, though. made enough jokes about him in that film.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Nah. They'll probably just recast Wolverine with someone younger than Jackman. Kinda wish he'd cameo in the next Deadpool, though. made enough jokes about him in that film.
How dare you sir! Wolverine can never be played by anyone who is not Hugh Jackman!

But seriously, it would be really weird to see someone else to play him, but i'm definitely interested in seeing another actor's take on the character. It really seems like Jackman and Patrick Stewart were born to play these roles.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, but they had different actors as Magneto and Professor X when they were younger. I could see them using a younger actor for Wolverine if they wanted to do another period piece X-Men film.

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
It sounded like a interesting movie, but when I saw the trailer, the plot seemed generic, and with not having seen Civil War when X-Men came out, I saw Civil War because It looked better, and I feel it was great.